for Harry Potter's Life Changing Moment

11/8/2019 c27 Alana
Yes, my name is Alana, and I only review at the end of the story. This is because if I review, it means I enjoyed the story since I got to the end. Anyway, I loved the storyline, the plot, the everything! It was so interesting! Also:
Ginny : You cant get your kids back, deal with it. Get your own kids with Wood. You didn't deserve Harry or Lily or James or Albus. You just wanted fame.
Oliver : Just because you wanted a good name you had a wife and children. What is wrong with you? You didn't deserve Elena or Sally or Sarah or Kevin or Oscar!
6/17/2019 c27 tammgrogan
This was a FANTASTIC story. I have REALLY enjoyed reading it, and I am hoping that maybe you would write a sequel to it? Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us.
5/8/2019 c5 Guest
"occlumense"
Legilimency is the one you use to read minds, also it's spelled Occlumency
5/8/2019 c3 Guest
His son has been dating someone for 2 years and he didn't know? That's just ridiculous.
5/8/2019 c2 Guest
Please don't use apostrophes to denote speech, it makes your writing more difficult to read.
Use double quotation marks instead as most of the world does.
5/8/2019 c1 Guest
Walls of text, and it could use some proofreading, noticed a number of awkwardly worded sentences and incorrect grammar.
3/25/2019 c1 Shadow jade Phoenix
I loved it I just wished you didn’t do Oliver he was one of my favorite characters.
2/27/2019 c27 Guest
Oh gods this fanfic was just brilliant! but like IDK i never thought that Oliver wood would be a character to do that?
12/27/2018 c27 20EdTheBeast
This is a very real story. It has romance, treachery, happiness, & Love.
10/26/2018 c27 phoenix-rob
Lovely story
10/21/2018 c27 yaoiaiss
Great Story , I never liked Harry being with Ginnevra Weasley , so it was a great satisfaction reading this story ( though I'm sorry for Harry being hurt in the beginning )
8/16/2018 c9 Flora
SaMe
HaRrY
8/16/2018 c3 Flora
If i get kids
I WOULD FIND THE PERSON THEYRE DATING AND BE ALL
"Interogation time!"
8/5/2018 c27 missgsmith51
Very lovely story. I like your OCs, Elana as well as Elinora in the last story I read. Thanks for sharing.
8/5/2018 c22 missgsmith51
It sounds like a little foreshadowing of danger. With the wards lowered for the party, the home and all of the property will be vulnerable to incursion. Then again, perhaps the only attack will come from Ginny. I'm sure she will show up and make a scene, because that is what she does best.

Things seem a bit too smooth, so I'm sure some feather-ruffling is due to happen. When Elana finds out Al and Sarah are intimate, the feathers will probably hit the fan, so to speak.
158 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »