for Harry Potter's Life Changing Moment

8/5/2018 c17 missgsmith51
Well, that went a lot better than I expected. I'm curious, though, how they will handle the Al/Sarah issue. Those two are intimate, but do Harry and Elana want to allow it in their home? Sex between step-siblings is a problem I wouldn't want to tackle with a ten-foot wand!
8/5/2018 c16 missgsmith51
Like I said before ... Fasten your seatbelts! I'm hoping the kids do better with this relationship than they did with Oliver and Ginny. BTW, was Rita the author of that tabloid piece? Just curious.
8/5/2018 c15 missgsmith51
Oh, dear! I hope they used contraceptive charms!
8/5/2018 c14 missgsmith51
"Sarah who is sixteen?" Hummm. Is Sarah - Elana's daughter - by any chance Albus's girlfriend? If so, were he and Sarah privy to the affair before Harry found out? I don't know why, but that question just reared its ugly head. It just sounds like something that would happen. I mean, since things aren't screwed up enough as it is, let's make the mess even bigger! I hope I'm wrong, but I'm thinking I'm not.

At least Harry has a nice secretary. If they should get together, I wonder if Ginny will blow her top ... the way she usually does. To paraphrase Bette Davis, fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy [ride]. (And I bet it is!)
8/5/2018 c12 missgsmith51
I feel kind of sorry for Oliver's kid, Kevin. He isn't his dad, and he shouldn't be shunned or treated badly just because his dad and Ginny decided to act like a pair of horses' a**es and break up two families. He shouldn't have taken Lily's broom without asking, but maybe he didn't realize it was hers.

I've always felt Ginny wanted to marry famous Harry Potter, because she believed it was her ticket to becoming a part of the glamorous Wizarding Glitterati. Judging by the jewelry, clothing, and trinkets he bought her, one would think she had achieved her goal. The problem for Ginny is that Harry wasn't, isn't, and never will be a member of the glitterati. If she knew this and married him anyway, she is nothing but a common gold-digger. If she didn't see this before they married - or if she thought he would change - then she never even knew the man she claimed to have loved all of those years.

The fact that she continued using him for money and gifts long after she obviously stopped loving him - if she ever really did - simply makes her look worse and worse. She wasted money, too, if her rings were worth enough to have bought her a place to live ... and she frittered it away. So she really can't claim Harry didn't give her anything; she just blew it all. Why should he continue to subsidize her wasteful lifestyle and affair?

I think Arthur's last thought is spot on.
7/16/2018 c12 Guest
I can't believe it! How could Molly and Arthur still support Ginny and Oliver? Molly and Arthur are behaving in such a kind manner that it makes me want to throw up. Ginny CHEATED on Harry. This isn't some stupid fight gone wrong! If I were the author, I would have all of the Weasleys and the entire Wizarding World abandon Ginny and Oliver and look at them as if they were him on their shoes. Also, it would have been so entertaining to have Ginny beg Harry to come back and for her to try and get revenge on Elana and fail miserably and be ridiculed by the magical population. Thank you! It was a great story, one of my favorites!️️️
7/12/2018 c14 Depressed frog
This story was actually really well put together. I felt like you could really just feel the emotions through your body. The only thing I didn’t like was how you kept switch the spelling of Elana’s or Alana’s name. Other than that, I really liked this story.
5/21/2018 c27 1fan of Harry's hermione draco
a wonderful piece of fic where for once Ginny does not take any revenge on Elena or Harry.
4/26/2018 c2 Kai
"You are" and "your" have completely different meanings, they are NOT interchangeable at the author's discretion.

Homophones really seem to be impossible to master, especially by native speakers.
3/26/2018 c5 Guest
I've always hated ginny and molly . Molly actually had the nerve to want harry support ginny . I've watched all the movies I didn't get why ginny married harry. She obviously wanted to use him .
2/16/2018 c5 HJP55
This is so damn OOC!Ginny. I just have to ask. Have you even read the Harry Potter Books?
11/26/2017 c27 7HarryPotterFangirl85
Great story. I could picture this happening, even though I really liked Harry/Ginny in the originals. I’ve read so many Ginny bashing stories that I don’t really favor her as much.
11/17/2017 c27 1Toby860
When you said that he performed on the piano and sung for them. the first song that came into my mind was Fly Me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra
10/25/2017 c27 9Carlyn858
What a beautiful story. I loved every minute, nice touch at the end there. So bittersweet to see it come to and end! Well done, I can't express how much I enjoyed this!
9/18/2017 c27 LadyDrak75