for Harry Potter's Life Changing Moment

6/30/2017 c27 Guest
I thought Harry was going to reveal his parsilmouth
6/15/2017 c1 Guest
this is too fast paced
6/2/2017 c1 Venus914
While Elana seems cool, i really like the idea of Harry marrying her because she used to be Oliver Woods wife...and the children to get a cut of the Potter and Black money. Im just strict about that. Family money should stay with family. Harry can be kind with Elana's kids, he can be their dad...but the money should never go to them. I mean, they are already living at the Potters house, eating their food, im sure Harry is generous with gifts and necessities...but when this kids graduate, they can have a job and earn. There's no need to share that wealth to mon-immediate family. Did Harry even give Teddy his share?
2/24/2017 c5 kmanigo94
I fucking knew it that Ginny would do that shit if I was Harry I would have got back with cho and then give the middle finger to the penniless ginger whore and her mother
2/10/2017 c4 Cassandra30
Well handled.
2/10/2017 c3 Cassandra30
Harry handled that well. I think Molly is going to have fit at Harry.
2/10/2017 c2 Cassandra30
Good for Harry!
2/10/2017 c1 Cassandra30
Some good compromising. Like all couples.
1/26/2017 c27 7Xyori Nadeshiko
Se lo tienen merecido! Son unos... Cof cof en fin felicidades Harry y Elana
11/19/2016 c15 KingPirate
Great
10/13/2016 c27 FotoDi
Wouldn't Ginny throw a major hissy fit?
10/13/2016 c14 FotoDi
Did she attend Hogwarts? What House? When?
10/11/2016 c27 1Ken106348
this ending seemed a little rushed. The piano really? The way you made it sound was like a reveling of a hidden power or like he was going to have a duel with James or something.
8/26/2016 c5 Ibskib
It's Legilimency, not occlumense, which is also spelled incorrectly, it's spelled Occlumency
8/23/2016 c27 spk
Really enjoyed this. Didn't expect the twist of who Harry met. Good job. :)
170 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »