for Run

9/17/2014 c1 w1ckedm1nt
Amazing writing! It was not awful at all!
4/3/2014 c1 44Laylinka
Of course I don't like the fact that he killed her. But I do like how he went about it, the way he acted. I love dark!Eleven too, much more then the others. Matt made such an impression on me, more then my previous favorite , Nine, and much more then everyone else's favorite, Ten. I'm terribly sad to see Matt leave. Each of the Doctors are different yet the same. Its hard to put my finger on exactly what I love about Matt that the others don't have. Its a feeling, he gives me feeling lol if that makes sense. It's like the saying, you can forget somethings a person does to you and you can forget the words they might have said, but you never forget the way they made you feel.
I find the characters hyper-ness wonderful and his 'end all, be all' character, and his affection. I honestly don't think he was terrifying enough. However, I must admit that if I was a villain and he told me, ' Good men don't need rules. Today isn't a good day to find out why I have so many,' that I would be quite thoroughly jarred by that statement.
I'm usually drawn to villains because they're ruthless, fearless, completely unrestricted and go after what they want and good men have too many rules to stop them lol However, The Doctor is brilliant, wise and clever and always has what it takes. He is the most impressive character I've gotten to know continually in a TV series format opposed to a short 90 minute movie length appearance.
12/20/2013 c1 Guest
*rocking back and forth,* I love these fics to much...
10/7/2013 c1 Guest
oh my god... oh mY GDO

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL

I really normally hate character death of any kinda in fanfics but THIS WAS AMAZING.

Well done!

I WILL BE THE FIRST TO BUY IT

WRITE IT

NOW
9/14/2013 c1 19tea-and-outer-space
Oh, this is fantastic. I /adore/ anything with dark!Eleven. It's so rare on the show, so it's so much more creepy when he get's dark. And you wrote him perfectly!
This was great. I love it!
7/25/2013 c1 he who shall not
daammmnn girl, you have talent
7/24/2013 c1 13DarkDramaLady
Holy mother of god.

That was.
Just wow.

Holy cow.

I'm flabbergasted. Speechless. Just, supercalifragilisticexpialadocious.

That was good.
7/24/2013 c1 20book-thievery
That was HORRIBLE. YOU KILLED MY FEELS! Meaning: it was totally awesome and brilliantly written but god eleven dark!doctor always kills me. Without fail. This just almost made me cry cos hes so old and sad and hateful and asdfghjkl. And what happened at the end there? The crack. I don't want to speculate because I'll make myself cry. :(
But don't get me wrong this is really really really good brilliant fantastic story. Seriously. It just got my feels right in a sore spot.
7/23/2013 c1 Guest
it was awesome i just hope theres more because I mean whats happening why is the doctor acting that way? did he just kill clara? what the heck is happening?! I mean I really want to see where this goes so I hope you write another chapter.
7/23/2013 c1 tristan
woah this was awesome i liked how you had all the companions not just rose and up. awesome job.
7/23/2013 c1 teachester
omfg, this was really bloody awesome! It gave me the chills darling :o
7/23/2013 c1 23lirendil
Gahhhhh yes dark Eleven is my not-so-guilty guilty pleasure. I really liked this. (I don't want him to leave either wah)
7/23/2013 c1 10Ruka Ai
Oh my god. Really oh my god... I love this. This was so beautifully written for not being edited. I think you captured Dark Eleven perfectly, and Clara too! I'm really astonished that you included the other companions too! Not many people do that. If there's one thing that confused me then it was the setting in the beginning, I thought she was running in the TARDIS. I agree that Matt Smith is an awesome actor too! He was really dedicated to his Doctor and you managed to capture the dark side of him. I can't wait to read more of your stories... this really took my breath away... please whatever you do, do not stop writing! You have an amazing gift... okay I'll shut up now but this story is completely wonderful and well written. Thank You.
7/23/2013 c1 10senoritacheesepants
I didn't think it was awful at all! It was jarring and slightly terrifying, as most dark fics are, but you wrote it well and made me feel not just for Clara, but or the other companions and the Doctor as well. I thought it was great and wanted to let you know, and know that you are definitely not alone in missing Matt already.