FanFiction.Net
for Surpessed Feelings

7/30/2013 c3 Arabrab83
Awsome! Im glad helgas life is better. Can't wait to read more so update soon please.
7/30/2013 c3 Nep2uune
I bet Hannah get mad when she finally see them together. Arnold need to confess to her his feeling. i hope he doesn't wait for her to tell him. I think Gerald already knew that Helga was back. Can't wait to see how the est of the year go. Please update when you can.
7/30/2013 c2 Nep2uune
Hannah is a slut! How can she think he would do something with her after that. She should of told him how she felt first. Then broke up with him if nothing changed. Arnold doesn't seem like a guy that would have sex unless. He was really in love with her. I would of thought maybe he was gay. I can't believe he still got feeling for Helga. How did Hannah know about what happened between them? Did he tell her of do everyone know? Please update when you can.
7/28/2013 c1 Nep2uune
This seemed like a very good introduction. I can't believe Curly would do something like that. Not only to Arnold but to Rhonda too. And in her house. I just hope Helga doesn't come back. The same way she left. I want Arnold to finally tell her how he felt about her confession back on the FTI building. Please update when you can.
7/23/2013 c1 Lisa Romero
Sounds interesting so far, Im enjoying the story lol and omg Curly? Really? Well put Im liking this so far lol keep up the great work :D
7/23/2013 c1 Guest
I like it so far. Can't wait to see what happens next.
7/23/2013 c1 Arabrab83
O wow! I love it, keep those chapters coming. Liking it so far. Update soon.