for The House of Tate

6/23/2017 c17 Quiz
Hey there, you crossed your other story Tess with this one. Look at the last sentence ;)
6/6/2017 c12 mrs Tall Blonde and Dead
I just want to say I like your stories but the constant movie quotes are annoying
7/28/2014 c1 Guest
Darling, Can I tell you the delight I find with your use of the word umbrage... much love! Madbeme
7/27/2014 c3 6Halfred Askold
Great story so far but I take umbrage with the d & d reference. TBBT are far more nerdy or geeky than those I know who play D & D.

Rate: A
7/18/2014 c8 2GibsFunc
Wow...

I have nothing more to say

Wow!
3/12/2014 c21 wotumba1
great story!
1/24/2014 c3 IdaRose89
Ha, Gangs of New York quote? Harvey didn't murder her father! Great writing though!
1/3/2014 c12 27optimistic girl94
Harvey a d Veronica are definately falling into some kind of love with each other. It is sweet. Nicely written.
1/3/2014 c11 optimistic girl94
What a fun chapter. Deb out? I've never heard of that before. Great job with the detail and the dialogue.
12/13/2013 c9 optimistic girl94
Whoa! Another great installment. Harvey is falling for Miss Tate? Hmm. Very interesting. Keep up the great work. I enjoy it!
12/9/2013 c17 1JustAGirlInACoffeeShop
This is really quite great. Normally, I'm a Harvey Donna shipper, but this is par. You create Veronica with the same pizazz as Donna and she seems like a good match for Harvey. Can't wait to read more.
12/2/2013 c8 27optimistic girl94
Ah, Mike secret is always something someone can use against him. Looks like Miss Tate has a traumatic past. I'm curious to know what it is. The dialogue is nicely done! Can't wait to read more!
12/1/2013 c11 rach-florance
I really love this story...keeps me on my toes...look forward to the next chapter
11/30/2013 c10 1JustAGirlInACoffeeShop
I really like the story - but the formatting is getting to me. I would prefer separate lines for each person speaking to differentiate. And it would be awesome if you could make the lines stretch to the entire page.
With regards to the storyline, It's interesting where you're taking it, weaving in so many characters. It's great. I can't wait to see any underlying plot/romance/etc.
11/29/2013 c7 27optimistic girl94
Haha. That quote was great. Makes me want to look up what else Hemmingway said. Anyway, great job! Another great chapter.
22 Page 1 2 Next »