for Rocky Balboa

3/14/2016 c8 Guest
Roxy is the cutest person ever! Her never ending boost of confidence makes me smile every time! I love how she fights for Belle so passionately even after all those years! Love everything about this story 3 waiting on the next chapter
1/6/2016 c7 Guest
Okay, I don't know if I should laugh or cry for poor Roxy. You got me there, huh. Roxy or Kelly? That's just becoming god damn hard to decide. Buut I know you are not going to dissapoint with whoever you choose in the end. Your story is just amazing the way it is. Thank you!
1/3/2016 c6 Guest
Hm, I see some showdown coming... Hope you update soon. Loving it so far!
1/2/2016 c6 CrazyRach
Thank you for returning to this story! The last couple updates were brilliant! I can't help but foresee a smack down between kelly and roxy coming
12/27/2015 c5 A
Amazin
12/22/2015 c5 Guest
Ooooh! so much drama! Is it me or the chapter was too short?! Brilliant way on hypnotizing me into the story, it's so perfect. I was so into it that it hurt when the chapter ended :( love roxyxbelle please do more!
10/19/2015 c4 Guest
unf, thanks for coming back :')
2/14/2014 c3 10lilqueer
I really like how you've captured the characters, Annabelle and Roxy especially. Very interesting story indeed. That said, let the drama commence!
9/17/2013 c3 12Princess Unikitty
hmm. very interesting development.
9/17/2013 c3 62capostrophe
Enter Roxy! Dun dun dun...I like the reunion of all the Trinians and I can't wait to read more!
7/26/2013 c2 10Blake Murphy
Pretty good. Can't wait to read the rest
7/26/2013 c2 24CrazyRach
I love how lucy spraggan and ed sheeran were mentioned in this! (massive fan of both!) As usual this was perfectly brilliant! Can't wait to see what happens! :)
7/25/2013 c2 62capostrophe
Eee can't wait to see what happens at the reunion! Aw I love that Belle's trying to get Kel to settle down...and I like Roxy's fake name...sounds a bit familiar ;) hehe. And Roxy poisoning Bieber! hahahaha that cracked me up.
7/25/2013 c2 googoo4u
You rock,interesting story. Many possibilities. Continue to update (PLEASE)
7/24/2013 c1 capostrophe
Ah I hope you continue this! Love triangle time! Ahh I don't know who to go for because I do ship Annabelle/Roxy a fair bit but I like Kel more than Roxy and I want her to be happeeeeeee *whines because doesn't know what to do* Please update soon!
18 Page 1 2 Next »