for The Only Swordsman of SAO

11/6/2020 c2 3StarOfTime
Hiiiiiiiiiii! It's looking great!

Only thing being that in this passage

Argo had curly auburn hair and mischievous brown eyes that darted everywhere. She wore a scratchy hooded cloak and whiskers adorned both her cheeks. Everyone-except for me-looked at her nervously, shifting uneasily in their seats. Argo slightly smirked at their reactions, which made me roll my eyes. Of course she enjoyed being intimidated.

It should say intimidating not intimidated.

Keep up the good work!
10/18/2018 c2 2Ash the Aura Guardian
Man, shame you aren't updating this. I haven't seen this concept before, and I would've loved to see it completed.
8/1/2018 c2 Guest
Please update this story. This is the first time I have seen a concept like this and I am curious to see how this would go. So please update this story.
6/24/2018 c2 SentinalSlice
This is a neat concept, Kirito living a double life. People sure will be surprised when floor two becomes available. Although I feel that this situation would allow for even more PKers. I hope to see more. Keep up the great work!
11/1/2016 c2 ForbiddenFandom
How bout you update?
3/14/2016 c2 thecatleader
*VERY IMPATIENT GASP* UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! PLEASE
9/13/2015 c2 Guest
This is great but upload
7/18/2015 c2 Guest
Continue it please it's starting off really well in my opinion
Keep going
3/26/2015 c2 Guest
Hey! I just found your story and this is a really interesting beginning! I'm going to be checking back, so an update would be totally awesome! Thanks!
3/26/2015 c2 genious 7
Great story! Like other reviews have stated, you have a really unique story line and I really want to see how it will develop. I hope you decide to continue this story.
2/2/2015 c2 1StarElsie
Good chapter
2/2/2015 c1 StarElsie
If everyone is trapped in SAO, then what about the government people?
7/13/2014 c1 Guest
Also pretty much everyone there is a slight idiot thinking they don't have to worry about the government pulling the plug or dying in real life. Actually who's running the government if everyone is in SAO along with the hospital machinery keeping them alive?
7/13/2014 c1 Guest
The only way I could see this happening is if Kayaba gave everyone a NerveGear and copy of SAO as a gift but that wouldn't account for babies and toddlers. Secondly I can see why people aren't trying since if their entire family is already there and for all intents and purposes you were alive there's no reason for them to leave. Also how are they paying for food, rooms at the inns and other equipment if no one's slaying monsters for col.
7/13/2014 c2 1SteelBlackwing
This... is actually a very interesting premise. Something original like this doesn't come up often around fanfiction communities. I congratulate you on thinking this up by yourself (if you did, because this is the first fanfiction like this I've seen), and hope to see more of it.
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »