for Five Times Audrey Tells Nathan She Loves Him

7/28/2018 c6 1Kcdawn94
I would love to see a story that goes with this one. I've seen a few but they just don't...turn out right. I love your Haven stories though so I have high hopes that it would be amazing
7/23/2014 c2 10Effie17
Great chapter.
1/29/2014 c6 Raine
AHHHH that was me screaming in delight you must add more and i love your story The Return please make more!
12/16/2013 c6 1I'mEnchanted
Like them all! This one was really good :) Would have loved to see this happen on the show!
12/16/2013 c5 I'mEnchanted
Loved this so much! Especially "If she could turn Haven into a snowglobe..." such a great line!
8/31/2013 c6 2EygptianFireFly
I like the last best. I'd be interested in finding out how you thought they'd come out.
8/7/2013 c2 18SiriCerasi
I'm a puddle of crying mush right now. This is beautiful and perfect and she needed this so badly, my poor bb. My poor bbs. UGH.
7/30/2013 c6 24othiara
Well done! Your characterization is wonderful. This is so sweet.

Oh, they're all great. I think if I had to choose I'd go with five, but it's a hard decision.
7/29/2013 c6 5STforRK
Very good job on all of the snippets, I really enjoyed them all. They each captured Nathan and Audrey's personalities and feelings. If I really had to choose just one I would say Chapter 3, because she told him the truth about why she was pushing him away.
7/26/2013 c6 37Dana Hale
Wonderful scenes- all of them! I just love how you write Naudrey! So my favorite was Ch2 with Nathan being protective and taking care of her and Audrey showing a vulnerable side. Ch3 was also great with Nathan's speech on why he loves her.
7/25/2013 c6 sophowee
OMFGG! Words cannot express how much i loved unconditionally every single chapter! Seriously, i'm still drowning in a pool of naudrey feels, you just wrote them so perfectly. I so wish everything had happening this way in the show and nathan had gone into the barn with her but oh well, good thing we have fics haha. And this part: " I'm not losing the best thing that's ever happened to me." so many tearss!
Really, freaking amazing job! Thank you so much for this
7/25/2013 c1 heartisalonelyhunter2013
I love these snippets! I do wish the season had been like these and that they had talked like they used to. Thank you so much for posting this! can't wait for an update of your other stories too. You are one of my favorite writers on this site!
7/25/2013 c6 Leddy17
Oh my gosh! You are soo forgiven for not updating The Return yet! This was beautiful! I want more chapters! :)

I just want to send this to the writers and go, here, this is how you write Nathan and Audrey!

I love all of them, but the chapter where she tries to push him away and instead tells him the truth is the best! That is what should have happened in season 3, so they could have been together up until the end. Reading all of these just makes my heart melt! I want them together soo badly!

Soo, from what I have seen and read, season 4 picks up only 6 months after the barn disappeared and of course, it seems like she has lost her memory! 6 months, that is not enough time for Nathan to have moved on is it? I keep seeing this new girl in the trailers and it better not be for Nathan!

Now, get back to The Return, cause I cant wait anymore! :)

Only 2 more months!
7/24/2013 c6 Maria
Wonderful job! Each scene was written beautifully, and I could imagine each one so easily because of your well written descriptions. They were all my favorites! :D
Keep up the great Haven naudrey fanfic!
7/24/2013 c1 17Doks
Yay awesome! I love that he's a good cook, I think he is too'
I loved this one! Audrey as always is cockblocking herself lol Next now :p