FanFiction.Net
for The Forever Kind

11/11/2023 c11 4Chell Belikova
I just read rebel kind and this sequel. Such a beautiful story with so much emotion. The story had me hoojed from the start
12/12/2021 c11 Guest
This story is just so brilliantly written. I know you had doubts with some of the direction from your ANs but know that the final result was a really powerful sensitive and mature storyline which blew me away! I binged this and TRK in a matter of hours and it was well worth it! Hope you kept up with writing because this was fantastic
7/10/2020 c11 2elephantwalks
I adored this story as much as The Rebel Kind. This one literally had me shaking and in a daze as I read about the struggles they had to face.
2/10/2018 c1 aspiringgeek
love it such a good story!
11/23/2017 c11 Guest
nice sequel...
5/22/2017 c11 2cloclovilla
love this story! one thing tho. once Rose was 18, why didn't she file for adoption of Mer and rule her Janine as unfitted parent. I mean after she relapse. because then Janine would really have no more authority or power over Mer. Anyways love the story a lot. I think it's the first time I read that they broke up and don't feel the need to throw my phone at the wall haha you just made it seem so realistic, it was sad but perfect. You are an amazing writer
4/4/2017 c11 pipigrin 2
Your writing is so phenomenal how could people not read it! thank you so much for sharing your work
4/4/2017 c10 pipigrin 2
Wow! this chapter, you could have knocked me over with a feather. I did not expect that from Dimitri but so proud of him the way he took the reins and made changes because he needed Rose and Meredith with him. Rose got her head out of her ass! Awesome chapter!
4/4/2017 c7 pipigrin 2
Thought u did a fabulous job on expressing all of the emotions if this chapter.
2/18/2017 c1 ColorMeTris
The feels I had when I read this fic are unreal. Emotional roller coaster aside, it was very well written. I love it! I wish there could have been a third installment but since it was written so long ago I don't think we will get it :(
11/23/2016 c11 Vinaa Belikova
Need more, love this story...
7/22/2015 c11 4MaxRideHasWings
This was an amazing story! Great job and made me cry. I have a suggestion though, would you consider writing a one shot of their wedding or with their kids?
3/22/2015 c11 Ims86
This story is so beautiful! Well written and i must confess that i cried during their break up! I hope to read more stories from you anytime soon!
3/21/2015 c11 4Rakhila87
Loved it u made me cry a ton though but I still loved it :)
10/25/2014 c11 1B4bidden
love the story it is one i can let my Lil girl read she likes the VA series and i absolutely love them
186 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »