FanFiction.Net
for The Forever Kind

8/10/2013 c3 1BadassSyd
I very much liked both of your stories! And I'm not sure if I skipped over it or something, but did you list a reason as to why they broke up or is it going to be coming up? :) anyways, you are a very talented writer and when I first read The Rebel Kind I was instantly hooked, which isn't easy when it comes to most of the stories I read on here. I can't wait for more, and if I see more stories by you in the future I am sure I will be looking into them as well! Fantastic job!

-Syd 3
8/9/2013 c3 Nellyrose1994
love it! I'm sad about d & r but hopefully things can turb around soon
8/7/2013 c3 Mrs. Belikova
It may be a little depressing, but this is a nicely written story. It makes me want to cry, and that's when you know its good. And we get an R&D happy moment in the end, so all is well :) Update soon!
8/7/2013 c3 M
Can't wait for theme t chapter!
8/7/2013 c3 Guest
OMG! It's 3 in the morning where I am and I have t gone to sleep (even though I should) because I just read the prequel to this story and wow it's amazing! I hope to read more about rose and dimitri mending their relationship!
Update soon this dinner anticipation is killing me. I hope dimitri is there!
8/6/2013 c3 mavebelikova
As always, loved the chapter. I hope that Rose and Mer. get back on track. Can't wait for those lovely moments between Dimitri and Rose. Please update soon!
8/6/2013 c3 1xSAWYERx
A dinner with the Belikov's? Why do I get the feeling Dimitri is going to end up at that same dinner and probably accompany Rose to Seattle where their relationship will slowly be put back together? Am I far ;D

I'm loving the story so much. It's one of the best VA fan fictions I have come across.
8/6/2013 c2 xSAWYERx
I'm glad to see Meredith again. I missed the little kid ;D
8/6/2013 c3 RozaRocks
Incredible update. )
I love Meredith so much. Booger boy was brilliant. But she has changed so much from TRK. She's had to grow up quickly and that is Janine's doing. God knows what she went through whilst Rose away.
I warmed to Vika very quickly in this chapter. Again she has changed since TRK. She's changed for the better.
Very sympathetic towards Rose she wants to keep stuff from Meredith because she's a child and wants her to stay that way. But it's getting increasingly difficult for her.
What's in Seattle. Why did Janine go there? Pavel was unexpected. But his behavior pushed Janine closer to the edge!
8/6/2013 c3 FMN
Oh Mer. She's so young, stubborn, cute and yet she is more mature than most of the kids her age. I think back to when I first read about her in The Rebel Kind and the things she's been through - I was glad she had Rose and Dimitri looking after her. The trio had a really good, solid relationship. It was of the many reasons why I fell in love with your story and writing :)

I'll admit I was upset that Rose and Dimitri broke up, but at the same time I understood. Their relationship was complicated right from the start with Janine's instability and Mer who needed a parent figure in her life. But I faith, that even after everything Rose goes in this story, she'll come out stronger at the end. She's already showing control of the situation with mother and Mer when she could given up easily. She hasn't. And maybe, just maybe she'll get the ending she deserves. One that doesn't involve more pain or suffering.

Amazing chapter as always. You never fail to surprise me. I wasn't expecting Pavel's relationship with Janine or Viktoria's kindness towards Rose after she hated Rose in the Rebel Kind. I think for the first time I might just like Vika :)

I'm looking forward to next chapter.
8/6/2013 c3 ladora
\3 I'm not Rose and I have never been in a situation like hers, but for me, Janine's heartbreak would make me sympathetic towards her, but I would not forgive her, not yet. When you do something so thoughtless, it takes a long time of keeping promises and making positive life changes to earn forgiveness. Addiction is a disease, but part of recovery is taking responsibility for your actions and not blaming your addiction on others/circumstances. I think if she had reached out to Alberta or Rose or a sponsor/recovery coach, she'd have support to help her battle her demons. Just going off the deep end shows a level of selfishness that she doesn't realize the full repercussions of her actions or she doesn't care.

I look forward to this dinner with the Belikovas and especially the epic Romitri moments you mentioned!
8/5/2013 c2 ladora
I figured her sobriety wouldn't last, just because it typically takes several rehab stints, daily reaffirmations of things learned in rehab (a la AA meetings) and an extremely strong will for an addict to commit to a sober lifestyle. My heart breaks for Rose and Dimitri! :( But the title suggests these two will wind up happy and together in the end, so please don't disappoint! lol just make the heart break worth it!
8/2/2013 c2 5Clauxx
I liked the chapter, I feel really bad for Rose but I really wonder what happened with Janine, poor Meredith she is just a Little girl and she(for now) don't have her mother, Continue :)
8/2/2013 c2 FMN
I don't know if I should be sad or happy. I'm sad for Rose because she had to give up her happiness for her sister and mom. I'm glad that she has support from Alberta and Mer and possibly...Dimitri? This story is definitely going to be rollercoaster. I'll be waiting for the next chapter. Please update asap :)
8/2/2013 c2 Nina
It's heartbreaking. The flashback was so strong and emotional, I was close to crying. I think Rose is better off without her mom. Alberta is a better fit.
186 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »