FanFiction.Net
for The Forever Kind

9/29/2013 c6 1xSAWYERx
Janine really messed up. I don't think Rose is going to forgive him anyt time soon. I'm glad Dimitri is back though
9/29/2013 c10 Guest
Can we pleaasehave a belikov family dinner with mer and rose and Sonya and karo?
9/27/2013 c10 2lovevampireacademy
LOVE IT...and aw only one more chapter :(
9/27/2013 c10 2PlumsPeaches
well i sure didnt see that coming...but i am extremely satisfied with the turnout of events...this chappie was amazing...luvd it...UD soon (:
9/27/2013 c10 ghnaostnsifh266
OMG THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!
9/27/2013 c10 Guest
I have tears in my eyes!
One more chapter? OMG
Will you write more stories about rose and dimitri or write about their life living together with mer across campus an stuff? I love everything you write
9/26/2013 c10 M
Oh wow
9/26/2013 c10 RozaMazur
At first I was like, "NOOO, HE CAN'T BE GONE!"
Then I was like, "YAY HE'S BACK!"
And then, "HOLY S***, HE WANTS TO WHAT?!"
But then I was all, "OMG IT'S HAPPENING!"
And finally and the end I was like, "But...but I don't want it to be over!"

Yep, collar coaster ride there, in all the best ways!
9/26/2013 c10 ladierock
love the story but it's only fault is that it's ALMOST OVER! It's too awesome to be over but I understand. I'm glad there is a type of happy ending and hopefully an epilogue...
9/23/2013 c5 1xSAWYERx
I guess the problems between Dimitri/Rose were deeper than only Rose's decision to go back home to Mer. They were drifting apart and Galina took advantage. How sad, how cruel :(
9/23/2013 c4 xSAWYERx
The flashback was amazing and nicely written. I loved it!
9/22/2013 c9 ghnaostnsifh266
first i was like: FINALLY! and then i was like: GODDAMN IT
9/21/2013 c9 FMN
For a moment there, I thought they were going to get back together again. Then, Rose had to push him away. She's frustrating sometimes. Hopefully, their situation will get better soon before Dimitri leaves :)
9/21/2013 c9 M
Update soon!
9/21/2013 c9 RozaRocks
Oh Rose! Stop pushing Dimitri away. I get why she's doing it. She suffered so much and her insecurities are getting the better of her. She deserves to be happy. A long distance thing can work if they both want it.
Dimitri wants to be there for her. Pushing him away will only hurt them.
Someone needs to make her see sense. Olena or Yeva maybe.
Incredible chapter. Looking forward to the breakfast. That's gonna be interesting!
186 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »