FanFiction.Net
for Trust Me

11/10/2017 c1 FairyPowerwithatail
amazing cant wait for more!
9/1/2013 c5 12sDan12
New chapter! Glad to see it. I see no spelling errors and everything looks good. I'm glad to see more of the story and I'm glad it's coming along nicely.
8/30/2013 c5 14i'm awesome at singing
Awesome just awesome
8/15/2013 c4 12sDan12
I'm not sure that I believe that Ethan guy. There is something off about him. Anway, please continue!
8/15/2013 c4 11DarkTracy
Oh no oh no oh no! Not Mel :O update soon!
8/15/2013 c4 2BrokenSubjectMatter
gah you can't just leave me hanging like that D: LOVED this chapter please post more soon (:
8/15/2013 c4 14i'm awesome at singing
lol
8/9/2013 c3 12sDan12
Good chapter! The way Melanie freaked out was amusing. Can't wait for the next one. This is starting to get even more interesting. Sorry for the laste review!
8/8/2013 c3 10pretend it was just a dream
Okay, so this may be the last time I can talk for the next two weeks, seeing as I am heading up to Maine for a while but a few things (NOTHING BAD!)
1.) Willingham? Like...like TRAVIS WILLINGHAM? Like Mori? Sorry, that's all I could think about
2.) Oh my gosh, Mel is going to be an heir to her family? What is this?!
8/7/2013 c3 11DarkTracy
o_0 oh dear what's Mel going to do now?!
8/7/2013 c3 14i'm awesome at singing
Could I add an oc?
7/29/2013 c2 10pretend it was just a dream
Oooooh Meeeeeel! You got into a fiiiiiiiiight! Okay, I will stop being childish now...
I liked this chapter better than the first, though the first was still great. I should be free for a couple weeks before I head on up to Maine so...
7/28/2013 c2 2BrokenSubjectMatter
This gets better each chapter! I love it! Please post more soon (:
7/28/2013 c2 12sDan12
I was laughing my butt off when Hikaru's on showed up. That seen was pretty amusing. I hope they hurry and have a baby in this fic. That would be sooo cute! Anyway, good chapter! Please continue on.
7/28/2013 c1 2BrokenSubjectMatter
You're going to kill me with these stories. I love this!
17 Page 1 2 Next »