for The Empty Quarter

3/26 c86 Poohbear
Love the different story ideas with Annie and Eyal
2/24 c86 Me
Thank you for sharing these wonderful ideas, words, stories, thoughts. You gave life to my thoughts and dreams, about Annie and Eyal. Your writing is so vivid. Lots of hugs and kisses.
1/5 c86 STReader
Thanks. That’s amazing the various outcomes which were all very emotionally strong and great responses from both characters. Glad you posted this.
4/10/2019 c85 Katiemoose
This was such an epic and amazing story! Every chapter left me hooked and rushing to the next one. I love how complex the story was. I never knew exactly what was going to happen and I am so happy with the ending. They are not perfect but they belong together. Thank you for sharing your wonderful writing talent with us!
11/19/2018 c85 Guest
Nice finish! Thanks for a great story.
11/19/2018 c85 Poohbear
I love it
1/9/2018 c85 Guest
OMG, thank you, thank you, thank you! This is how the series should have ended! Now it's perfect in my mind - Eyal & Annie belong together! You are a truly gifted writer! Beautifully worded, suspense, action and love. I was up all night when I first found your story - I couldn't put it down! I am not a professional or anything, but I think you have the start of a movie screenplay here! Please keep writing - you really have a gift.
12/9/2016 c85 Me
So terapéutico your story...
1/15/2016 c40 ironheart4ever
Love that encounter in the hallway... so emotional... very well-written... you made this reader feel all that Annie and Eyal are feeling at that moment in time.. so beautiful.
1/9/2016 c76 ironheart4ever
Love how you wrote Annie still having doubts, but being also stubborn not to let those doubts deter her from enjoying what she presently have with Eyal.
12/23/2015 c14 ironheart4ever
I like how you wrote Annie's hesitance and her self-loathing (mild) for her seeming lack of self-control when it comes to Eyal. Love the fantasy scene as well! I can imagine it being true for our two protagonists.
12/23/2015 c13 ironheart4ever
I have the OCD (self-diagnosed) and I am on my second round with your story. Totally obsessed. I can imagine seeing this in a movie. Oded Fehr would still be the Eyal face. Love love love your writing so much I went AWOL just to read and then reread you.
12/21/2015 c85 Ironheart
Thank you very much for writing this story. You gave us Annie and Eyal followers a very epic closure. I shall go ahead and read your other stories.
12/21/2015 c73 Ironheart
Reading from the Philippines! Your writing is just excellent! I see no difference from the way you write Eyal's persona and what he was on the show. The continuity is amazing. I am so grate to have found your story. This is should be published. Or is it already? I seemed to have discovered this late since CA's been cancelled last year.
12/20/2015 c23 Ironheart
Love this! Made my heart constrict and my eyes water! :-) I don't know how to describe it but somehow your writing made me feel what Eyal was feeling about losing Annie and finding her again. And I am a girl. :-)
310 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »