for The Empty Quarter

1/30/2014 c50 Guest
Just wanted to let you know I am still enjoying to read the story very much!
1/27/2014 c49 me
Your writing is getting even better. I don.t know the customs from this part of world but sounds good. Thx
1/26/2014 c49 6bouc0101
Now I get it: Layla must of loss her child and took Annie/Eyal's for her to be "The chosen" one when Eyal will be confronted with a choice between Layla and Annie. Just one thing to say... poor Layla! Thanks for the update.
1/26/2014 c49 4Sugar Stars at Night
What is Laylah doing and how is she going to care for the child if she is not nursing? Her life might be short lived when Eyal finds out she pushed Annie down a well and took the his child pretending to be the mother.
1/18/2014 c47 rainystv
A little confused about Laylah, wasn't she pregnant, did she push Annie, does she have the baby. Can't wait to she how you work out the mystery. Can't wait for Eyal to be back in the story.
1/18/2014 c47 13kay.hayden
Was it Laylah who pushed Annie or someone else. The escorts felt something was wrong near the well but certainly not to be trusted. Can Laylah even be trusted that's if she is still alive. More layers of mystery and I can't wait for the next chapter.
1/12/2014 c46 me
So hard and complicated...i am waiting an update soooooonth
Thx (why annie thinks that the tall woman is laylah? )
1/11/2014 c46 6bouc0101
So Laylah is alive, she was also pregnant I think. Can't wait to see what is going to happen when Eyal and Annie meet.
1/10/2014 c46 artzannie25
Yay I'm back caught up again. I miss eyal. Hope he is in more of next season.
1/1/2014 c45 bouc0101
So it's begins again... you are quite clever! What a way to begin the New-Year!
1/1/2014 c45 me
Nice chapter. ...
12/28/2013 c44 bouc0101
Wonder who's on the end of the line...Thanks for the update, your keeping us on the edge!
12/28/2013 c44 me
Hope for a soon update. Thx
Merry christmas and a happy new year.
Thx for your writings in such a busy time of the year.
12/27/2013 c44 rainystv
ugh...
12/18/2013 c43 bouc0101
Annie being welcome to Mossad, never imagine that. Funny Annie saying Eyal is on a mission... Wonder who told her that?
310 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »