for The Empty Quarter

12/3/2015 c84 cc744
Clarifications:
1. Really no Avi?
2. New parents - israeli or biological as in brother of the sheikh?
12/3/2015 c85 cc744
Great story, a bit abrupt. I wanted to see more of Moni but it's ok. I guess I'll miss this too. Please write more longer CA fics. I'm from Manila :)
12/2/2015 c85 Rushroom
Hope you will write other stories or share. Thank you very much. . I was posting as Me.
11/29/2015 c85 9USNeshama
A beautiful ending to this story that took us on such an adventure. There were times I wanted to come through my computer and strangle you and times I applauded you but the story as a whole was compelling and very well written. Would love to see a sequel but I hope you are well too.
11/27/2015 c85 STReader
Kudos!
11/27/2015 c85 7LadiesMile
Thanks so much for wrapping this up.

(But I still don't believe that Annie's out of the game forever. :))
11/27/2015 c85 Zayin119
I was so surprised to see this in my inbox this morning! I want to thank you for such a great story. It was so much fun!
11/27/2015 c85 poohbear
Great ending!
9/7/2015 c84 poohbear
Annie and Eyal are getting their happy ever after. Finally.
3/3/2015 c84 damariz
I come back to this site for your writing.
2/5/2015 c84 me
I am so happy that you continue this. Hope that their child will be fine. Hope that you write more. Thx
2/5/2015 c84 9USNeshama
Love this chapter and so happy to see an update. Thank GOD Moni is Eyal and Annie's child. And Annie pregnant again, so awesome. This story has been quite the adventure and I look forward to where you take it next.
2/5/2015 c84 poohbearolivia
Happy to know moni is Annie child.
2/4/2015 c84 6bouc0101
Thanks for taking time off your busy Schedule to write this wonderful chapter. I loved it, the words just felt right. It seem like an ending but you haven't marked your story as complete so I'm hoping for a bit more!
1/16/2015 c80 zayin119
Ha! This chapter reminded that no matter that other people around her have a plan, Annie has to do her own thing, making everyone around her form a new plan. Please update this story soon, we're all eager to see how everything works out!
310 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »