for The Empty Quarter

1/16/2015 c73 zayin119
I understand Annie's frustration with Eyal here. Even in Canon, he flops between being sweet and charming, and throwing her phone out the window because he always wants to play by his own rules. But that's part of what makes him such a well rounded, interesting character, and you pull it off so well.
12/10/2014 c1 Gttnrdy2write
PLEASE continue!
11/18/2014 c83 Gttnrdy2write
Wonderful! Wonderful! Maybe, finally, it will be Eyal and Annie against the world together!
11/14/2014 c83 me
Update soon. Thx
11/11/2014 c1 Guest
Please can you update this. Happy news please
10/28/2014 c73 2strangeJenny
Hello, you keep asking for reviews so i shall give you one, you've written a lot of chapters over a long period of time so I thought, me as a new reader wouldn't matter.
You seem to characterise Auggie and Joan rather well. I was a bit hesitant to the bit in the dessert, because I wasn't sure that is how Annie would have acted, and the way Eyal was acting was odd. But I stuck with it and things make more sense. All the little twists showed a grand scheme to the plot, which was nice.
I've read Mermaid Beach, and I liked that story, thought the portrayal of characters was good.
You ask about the country of readers, I live in Scotland. In other stories authors ask the same, but I haven't seen many answers.
Sorry, this review is quite generalised, not specific to the chapter. I will keep reading to see where it goes.
9/21/2014 c82 9USNeshama
WHOA WHOA WHOA! Hold up! Switching to PM now...
9/21/2014 c82 me
I was waiting this chapter...now I wait for the next... You have a way to let us in a pending mood ... Thx
9/21/2014 c82 7LadiesMile
I believe him. I hope she does, too.

They need to get past "is this our son?" and on to "how (and where!) are the three of us going to live together as a family?"

There is the huge issue of conversion to Judaism (both Annie's and Moni's, since [if he's her son!] his mother is not Jewish) looming in the foreground. There is the question of whether she can continue as a field operative and whether he can continue as a doctor. And there's the potentially heartbreaking question of whether they can have another child.

Please, please resolve this mystery of who's the boy's mother. Soon!
9/16/2014 c81 rainystv
OMG, really! you know how to keep the story going! Where is Annie's baby!
9/14/2014 c81 me
Oh my god! Is planning Eyal or the mother in law something, like taking moni? (I don't like the name, why should Annie accept it?). Hope you update soon... Thx
9/13/2014 c81 LadiesMile
Another woman gave birth to a son of Eyal at approximately the same time as Annie did four years ago? And that boy's hand was injured in the same way that Annie's son's hand was injured?

Really?
9/11/2014 c81 9USNeshama
WTF. We will definitely be talking. This better be a false positive. 81 chapters. Don't do this to me!
9/10/2014 c81 6bouc0101
Wow... Wow... wow what a twist... funny when Annie first read the paper, I had a though... is Annie the mother... don’t know why but had to smile when I read your last phrases. Love your story, thanks for the update!
9/9/2014 c11 Guest
Damn, I wish you hadn't made her pregnant. Kickass, action Annie is officially gone. R.I.P. At least you didn't make her beg. That would be so out of character, and she's already far to passive to be recognizably Annie. I am going to give it a few more chapters to see if our normally smart, rescilent Annie makes an appearance.
310 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »