for The Empty Quarter

9/7/2014 c1 ptarmigan
My God, what a beautiful writer you are. Who cares about the plot when you can write like this. Well maybe slightly. I just adore Annie and Eyal, and I truly don't understand why he isn't a permanent member of the cast. I hope they ends with the two of them sailing of into the sunset.
8/20/2014 c80 9USNeshama
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Just now catching up. Can't wait to see where you take this next.
8/17/2014 c80 me
Wonderful and sensitive Thx. hope is the right one. If not I like the attitude.
8/12/2014 c80 7LadiesMile
Good old Annie. Never met a protocol she won't violate.

This better be Moni. I'm ready for the upcoming drama about conversion (of both mother and child) and for the need work out the two-career-couple problem from hell!
8/12/2014 c80 Ai
Annie found her baby boy! Woohoo! Finally lol! I hope the kid is their, don't want to be disappointed if not their but I know Annie will still claim him even not her own.
8/12/2014 c80 6bouc0101
Happy you have found some time to write. Love this chapter and your writing: , Eyal being the serious and calculating one while Annie ... well being a mother and having a heart! Thanks for the update and hope you give us another one soon!
8/12/2014 c80 Guest
OMG great writing
7/25/2014 c79 Ai
Whoa, Eyal plan is brilliant but also sacred, I understand Annie situation... Don't wanna hurt their son or any kids. Anyway great chapter, hope she will know her baby!
7/24/2014 c79 bouc0101
So you found time to write another chapter, thanks. I'm anxious to see if that kid is theirs. It's quite dangerous being in that part of the world at the moment. Let's say I like your Annie better. The one in season 5 would not have had no empathie for the kids. News for you : read a Turkish clip that was saying that Eyal would be in the Istanbul episode (they even had a pic that I never saw) Thanks for the update.
PS: The ratings for the the Eyal episode were up from the previous ones!
7/24/2014 c77 Linekcegmail.com
Just wanted to say that I anxiously await each new chapter of your writing! More than I look forward to the actual new episodes of the show. Hope they find Moni soon :) And thank you...
7/18/2014 c76 damariz
apologies for not following your story for a couple of months.
What joy it is to read new chapters and the development of the characters.
7/12/2014 c78 bouc0101
Wonder what the decision was 'Yes or NO', read your chapter a couple of times and leaning on the No side! You are teasing us. Hope Annie and Eyal don't suffer too much on their quest... he has been through enough! Thanks for the update... and don't forget next Tuesday HE'S BACK!
7/12/2014 c78 7LadiesMile
It's a little more complicated than "Get child, go home," isn't it? Won't they need a DNA test? Or will that be done after they get home?
7/11/2014 c77 3CornMuffinsMama
Interesting story. I'm hoping they get some closure on their child soon and that it's not immediately snatched away again. After 77 chapters, that's been a very emotional up and down.
7/8/2014 c77 rainystv
I can't see anyway for Annie to marry Eyal and remain a spy, I think this might be where struggles are stemming. She must be asking the same questions about how she can live her old life and new one at the same time, just one of the age old questions I think most Mom's have to ask themselves. These questions are why I read and not write stories, and trust the author to take me on a great journey.
310 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »