FanFiction.Net
for To Get to Know You

8/7/2018 c9 12DwemerSteelBlade
Something that really bothers me (it's one of my pet peeves) is the dialogue. It should be like this:
"Damn it!"
Not like
-Damn it!-
Otherwise, pretty good.
6/22/2015 c2 1PrototypeLQ
So...The story is wrote pretty nice...Thought,im not SO sure the characters are "the same".
Its just own opinion-dont take it very serious:
Firstly,Im sure Haytham wouldnt say anyone from the Order that his,probably, son is a know,it can...Make him a bit more unpopular to his ,Haytham cared of cared,in his own way,but it was the last thing in his life he loved,eve if he didnt know Connor himself,he was awared for him.
And...Probably Connor is not soo friendly.

But I quite like Eve,shes very nice,and Maria too)
And it looks like you have a "very own" writers talant)It reads quite natural to me)
6/20/2014 c8 Connor
Personally i thought it was a finaminal story! Ur characters u created r not just convincingly realistic and veague but given enough detail to find them to be coherent. But most of all ur story seems 2 fit, and it actually seems like a legitiment sub-story convincing enough that it would quite frankly fit perfectly in the Assassin's Creed universe. With a convincing cast of additional characters, an interesting extra story unit which fits into the main story very well and with some grammer errors only holding it back a little bit. I honestly must rate it a 8 1/2 out of 10! Execelent job.
12/29/2013 c21 Britanika
Loved the story endin bu wish it wasn't over. Can't wait to read your other stories!
12/22/2013 c20 Arialla
OMG! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! IT WAS AWESOME! THANKS YOU SO MUCH! YOU HAVE INSPIRED E TO START WRITING A FANFIC! THANK YOU!
12/12/2013 c20 Jullie Nguyen
This story is so amazing! Once I started reading I couldn't put it down. A little disappointed by the cliff hanger, but since ch 20 says it'll update soon I have no worries! Excellent story which captures the characters from the game very well. I love it! :)
12/8/2013 c1 nataliaxxoo
I'm pouting because it wasn't a real update, but you're doing very well on this story.

P.S. what you have been going through for the past month is totally fine:-) the struggle is real, my friend
11/19/2013 c19 scarlet van
Please update soon! This is too addicting to wait! Love it!
11/10/2013 c19 GamerGirl153
Hi. I love this story alot! It's really nice... But I'm wondering if the ending is like this or if it will end up with connor and evelyn together. I really hate un-happy ending (... but anyways i still loved it! Please make another chapter about connor and evelyn's wedding and their lives together
11/4/2013 c19 18BlueSky509
Nooo, Eve don't die! Great cliffie, but I'd be really disappointed to see her go like this. Keep going, we need to know what happens! Gotta say, I love the banter between the guys, it cracks me up every time! It's so simple, yet it's hilarious and not everyone can do it, as I've mentioned before. Please update!
11/4/2013 c17 BlueSky509
This just had me laughing all the way through! Your comedy is simply awesome! I have to say my favourite was Will, though, he had the best one-liners. Loved this chapter, you should do more like these in the future. Poor Connor, so hopelessly confused...he was still funny, though. I find it difficult to write comedy, but you seem to be a natural at it! Fantastic job!
11/4/2013 c19 VarehmaOrander
YES! Another chapter! :D
I couldnt wait for more *_*
I just looove your writing style :D
Things are getting intense, characters are being developed with each chapter and I'm very glad about that _
The end of this chapter got me, I hope its not too bad! D:
Keep on writing, you have a loyal reader here : 3
11/3/2013 c12 BlueSky509
Ooh Connor's jealous! I never thought he was capable of jealousy...I think you've showed more character development in what I've read thus far than in the entire game. Great job, I'm really enjoying this!
11/3/2013 c11 BlueSky509
I remember herding those pigs! It was actually fun, but I found it was much easier to do it with the horse. I was surprised Connor didn't start swearing, haha! I can only imagine that Eve's feelings for Connor are going to get her in serious trouble...
I always found Hickey's wit hilarious, but the darn guy took too long to bring down. Same for Lee, but the epicness of his death was worth it. When I think of Connor and the missions with Haytham...Oh God, they were priceless! Easily my favourite part of the game, just to see Connor's attitude!
11/3/2013 c7 BlueSky509
I had to laugh at this one, not only at the impulsiveness of Eve but poor Connor! Eve is a very good liar, I have to say...not sure if that's a compliment, though. I do hope to see more fluff between those two! Eve really knows how to bring down Connor's guard, doesn't she?
May I ask, are you perhaps French? I notice you never use quotations marks and your writing style is the same as what I've read in French books...It threw me off at first, but I've grown to like it. You write very formally, and I also like that, but you do need to do some proofreading. I really love your story and Eve is a great OC, though!
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »