for C'est La Vie

3/19/2016 c2 AllAwesomeness
This story is already fantastic and you've barely begun! Please don't abandon it because you are a truly great writer and I love how you've captured the character's personalities already! Please continue on, I'm anxiously waiting for more!
6/18/2014 c2 Kay
UPDATE. Please, I cant wait to read more :D
5/1/2014 c2 ella64
I like your OC's shy personality. Its cute! Update soon!
4/29/2014 c2 1CrystalBud
great chapter :D
4/27/2014 c2 88Book girl fan
She's got a nice and friendly guy there in Lucas, and she falls for Johnny? Seriously? Even though she earlier thought he was cruel and immature, sleeps around too much, and her best friend doesn't even want her near him.

Seriously, I would love it if Serena hears that she is hanging around Johnny, and possibly has a crush on him, then takes her aside, and has a serious talk with her, explaining that he broke the heart of a close friend of hers, and even tried hooking up with her afterwards, and she doesn't want to see Addy get hurt as well. That would give Serena more character depth, and Addy not hooking up with Johnny immediately (if at all). Unfortunately, this scenario is unlikely or ever happen, but I'd definitely like it if it did! She could even date Johnny, realise Serena was right when he keeps ditching dates with her, then try dating Lucas afterwards, then realise he just isn't her kind of guy, even though he's sweet and nice. In the meantime, Johnny might have grown up a bit, realising that he actually does care about Addy, and they both try again, wiser than before. I really doubt that's how you've got things planned, and whatever you've got planned, it's your story, enjoy it!
4/23/2014 c2 1sweetortonlover86
Nice...u finally updated... please keep goin... dont stop now :D
4/20/2014 c2 7CrystalClear98
this chapter...i like it...ANOTHER!
4/19/2014 c2 bval1
Yay! An update! :D
1/21/2014 c1 for-the-giggles-why-not
i LUV it
plz update soon
i like how you didnt make her one of the Fantastic cause for some reason i dont like those, well just my opinion
but i cant wait for your next chapter
12/22/2013 c1 Guest
please continue this :( this is honestly so amazing...its been months
9/6/2013 c1 1CrystalBud
this is awesome, wish she had some powers though, can she like, get zapped by the machine?
8/18/2013 c1 bval1
Update soon please :D
8/12/2013 c1 JakeTheDog
PLEEEEASE UPDAAAAAAAATE!
8/7/2013 c1 6jewels369
Haah- I love this! This is a great idea you came up with (almost all the other fanfic's involve a fifth water-bender type) I love the change! Please update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter!
8/4/2013 c1 1daughter.of.athena189
Oh wow. Just wow. This is awesome. Your writing style is just amazing. I love the way the sentences all kind of (for the lack of a better word) flow together. I like Adriana so far, she seems pretty cool. Keep updating! I'm super excited. :)
18 Page 1 2 Next »