for What the Hell

4/15 c17 Luzith
Loved it! Thanks
12/25/2017 c17 Guest
This was amazing! Hoping for more!
12/23/2016 c17 2BYoshi1993
This was really cute. I know nothing about Graceland, but you did the fic very well in that I didn't have to know anything. I hope you do a sequel.
7/15/2016 c17 Guest
This was fabulous! I am still hooked and eagerly await the muse to strike you for a sequel! Thanks for writing about a mini Mike, he's too cute!
5/12/2016 c17 11ploiuiu
OMG please update soon! It' so good!
2/27/2016 c17 mhart
I loved this story. I have reread it several times. I really wish you would write a sequel. I love de-aging fics and this is definitely one of the best. I vote that Mikey stays little and just has to grow up again raised by Briggs. :)
1/14/2016 c9 5Alexia cooper
Yeah so i am totally making the ocean in a bottle with me niece and neighbor tomorrow. Thanks for the idea!
12/8/2015 c17 pokeyno1
Seque! Please
11/4/2015 c17 Guest
I rewatched on of Graceland first season episodes the other day s and your story just came to my mind so I read it again but it's still as enjoyable as the first time.. I really really hope you write a sequel for this, there's so much you can do with it..
11/2/2015 c17 Guest
Oh my gosh, this ending just broke my heart! I know it's been a while, but please write a sequel!
8/19/2015 c17 Guest
Please write more. I love reading about little Mikey. You should add some sort of celebration like a birthday or Christmas or even Halloween :)
8/6/2015 c17 Guest
I loved this! Please write a sequel!
7/26/2015 c17 Guest
I wanna see how it ends! Pleeeease make a sequel!
7/18/2015 c17 Guest
This story is amazing. I've reread it alot but u can't just leave it like that .. could u please write a sequel?! PLEASE..
9/24/2014 c17 Guest