for What the Hell

8/11/2014 c17 2Lyannette Zoe Cullen
Where's the story headed? I want to see more of the story! I love it! Good work!
8/5/2014 c14 Guest
I love tarzan
8/5/2014 c5 Guest
I like the morning report
8/3/2014 c17 8vampangel33
You should continue! I would love to see more!
6/8/2014 c17 Guest
please you have to write more
it's awesome
5/8/2014 c16 1Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91
So I was reading this again and I would absolutely love to see a continuation or sequel of this...maybe they find him and he gets in trouble and...then go from there. I know it wood be a long way off, but for a third edition or second sequel or whatever he could be back in DC, a full country between him and the people that know about this and how to handle it. He maybe can't get in touch with them and has to figure out how to get back to them, as a five year old... or something like that.

Anyway...I'd absolutely love to see more.
1/20/2014 c17 rebbyreb93
This cant be u cant just leaving us hanging like that with that being said of course i want it to be continued :)
1/20/2014 c13 rebbyreb93
I really enjoyed this chapter because there was a lot of Mikes emotions there. I'm glad that u wrote it like that, that way there was an unserstanding of what his going through right know and i would love to read a similar chapter with briggs real thougts about this whole situation
1/20/2014 c12 rebbyreb93
I was just thinking of asking for a chapter with some bad behaviour and tants and there u go. U must be a mindreader :P again good chapter
1/19/2014 c7 rebbyreb93
Haha i like johny
1/19/2014 c4 rebbyreb93
Ohhh poor Mickey being sick does sucks but the interactions between him and Briggs is just to adorable keep up the good work :)
12/24/2013 c17 Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91
This is a totally awesome story. I really hope you plan to continue it. Maybe stop here for this one but do a sequel or something. This story has kept me very intrigued the whole time and I would truly love to read more.
11/17/2013 c17 3KittyBlack62632
Please do a sequel
10/6/2013 c17 4No more darkness
Nnooooo, don't let that be then end. I've loved your story so much. I'll give you a virtual cookie if you write a sequel.
10/6/2013 c17 Ryoma 2014
Please please write a sequel it's great/cute story :)
129 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »