for Last Blood

6/24/2014 c11 Skygirl
Hi!
I really love your story! It's fascinating!
Please update soon, yeah?
12/26/2013 c8 booda77
you nailed it...loved it!
11/21/2013 c7 Transpoet
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
11/21/2013 c7 7SlytherinOwl
I really enjoy this story, there are far too few Cabin Pressure Fics out there, and yours really is an interesting idea. I am also very fond of your writing style, and am always looking forward to the next chapter. :3
Just thought I should show my appreciation for your story, of those I am reading, that aren't finished, yours is definitely one of my favourites. :3
11/21/2013 c7 booda77
worry not...your pace in the relationship with Douglas and Martin feels right on track to me...really enjoying this...
11/17/2013 c6 10MsCashew
*coughIwantDouglastobondwithMartincough* Pardon, I must be catching a cold. u

Anyhoo, I loved this chapter and Natasha seems like a pretty groovy gal. :D Can't wait for more. OuO
10/15/2013 c5 booda77
Enjoying this story very much and your OCs are just fine...very well suited to the story
10/15/2013 c4 deleteacc0unt2
Just wanted to let you know that this is one of my favourite CP fics out there right now. I look immensely forward to the next chapter (today?)!
9/14/2013 c3 MsCashew
How does this not have more reviews/comments/love? This is wonderful so far and I simply can't wait for more.
8/2/2013 c1 booda77