for Who Hurt You?

4/8 c1 SkyDancer10
Cute! Maybe a bit (ok a lot) out of character for Natasha but sometimes you need that and it totally worked! Best Clint/Nat fluff I've read in a long time.
P.s. thank you for not trying to make it romantic! Too many stories are killed by unnecessary (and unfitting) romance.
1/7 c2 Rushman2.0
she acts like an eight year old
she was trained by the red room, she doesn't show her emotions or trust anyone. she wouldn't have eaten the food he got her, and certainly wouldn't have let him pick her up. and also, the room would have found her. she escapes when she's 18, not 12
11/30/2013 c2 4TIVAMCABBYJIBBSFan1
Really good
8/30/2013 c2 10AinsleyWright
This was so cute. I loved it.
8/25/2013 c2 carmen
please ,keep writing the story
8/21/2013 c2 5Blackwid0wfangirl
I loved it sooooooooo much! You are one of the best authors. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please right more stuff sort of like this!
8/4/2013 c2 Black Thorn
It's just really cute how Phil and Clint
care for little Tasha

Sincerely,

BT
7/28/2013 c2 avengingwolves
awww loved it! pleasse write one more chaptre!
7/28/2013 c2 Lollypops101
Great chapter! So cute! And, I would be interested in reading more if you feel like writing it.
7/27/2013 c2 2kimbee
This is adorable! I love it :)
Please do write another chapter! Please?
7/27/2013 c2 11patty cake rocks
awwwww cuteness
7/27/2013 c2 15Precious93
I really love this!
7/27/2013 c2 28Athena Writer 24601
you should write more! I'm loving this story :) but don't feel pressured to write anything you don't want to. Trust me, I understand (I get constant reviews to continue stories I've abandoned) so only write if you want :) your story's fantastic, though.
7/26/2013 c1 casey
That was so cute you should go on with it
7/26/2013 c1 Lollypops101
I can't log in right now, but I can still get PMs through my email.

Amazing story! I love this idea.
20 Page 1 2 Next »