for Second Breakfast

2/24 c1 Valerie
I loved this so much!
7/26/2016 c1 katarzyna.szczygiel
Syrup and spice and everythinh nice...
8/2/2015 c1 3adamamy425
I absolutely loved the way you wrote Steve's character in here. I mean, it's pretty easy to say he's a virgin who is all things virginal but I can't really see it like that. You made it so it was sort of a quick fix it but more so an 'aha' type of thing. I love the way you wrote Natasha and how she's willing to open herself up to Steve but only when she knows that she can trust him and it's all within the mindframe of who she is. Finally, I loved how their relationship seemed to be easy going and obvious. Like it was known but only to them and only in ways in which they could recognize it from each other. Thank you for sharing. :)
10/2/2014 c1 16Xayian
So...now I'm hungry. :-) Nicely done
4/26/2014 c1 28Supfan
Hahahahahahahahahahaha Lovely. This was fantastic! ! ! !
8/23/2013 c1 jemlem8210
Job well done. Not tacky and very classy and sweet.
7/26/2013 c1 LauraK
I love this story! The ending was hilarious, please update soon(:
7/26/2013 c1 Lauren
Wow! I love this story, so hilarious!
7/26/2013 c1 7Shazrolane
**chuckles** I KNEW which piece of advice was Clint's - that cracked me up.

This was very nicely done. I like how you had Steve approaching this as a campaign.
7/26/2013 c1 15ym4yum1
My dear, this is simply delicious! Lol!

There are many things I like and this is one is perfect:

"But the virgin thing? What did people think? He and Peggy had only just met before she was off to the European front, and he was on tour with a bevy of very nice, very good looking showgirls. He didn't work his way through most of them like the director or the producer did, but he did date; much as he didn't like to admit it, his new body got a completely different reaction from the opposite sex, and he learned about the pleasures of making love. Okay, he didn't sleep around much – he was still an old-fashioned guy – but he wasn't the hopeless mutt some people made him out to be."

Exactly! And it was the 40s!

And I simply adore you version of Steve and Nat's relationship!

Please, keep writing them!
Xxoo Mari