for VividRed Operation: More than Meets the Eye

7/23/2015 c18 porfiasuno5
Yay! The Decepticons became extinct for good!
1/4/2014 c1 Guest
cool
1/2/2014 c19 323Major Mike Powell III
Well, well, soldier...

Hoo-rrah! Double 1st Review, Btches!

Maaaaan! This was awesome!

So, the final battle has ended after the destruction of Shockwave, Optimus Prime's victory over Megatron, the epic defeat of the Fallen, and...huh. Starscream, eh? That sneaky basterd is always up to his old tricks.
Seriously, those battles were epic! :D
Also, dat epic "G Gundam" quote. :')

And then, we have the aftermath of the battle, where the Vivid Team shares victory with Optimus Prime, and of course, Rei is here to stay...with her beloved Akane. *W* That was seriously adorable. *3*

Great work, Marine! This was a lot of fun to read! As for your next xover...whoa...no way. There's no way...you're crazy! XD Seriously? X'D

Mission Complete! Great work!
Now, return to base for debrief and re-arm. I've got a new mission for you!

12/22/2013 c17 Major Mike Powell III

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches!

And so, the battle continues, and I feel we're nearing the end, as we have Decepti-creeps dying left and right in various fashions, Megatron and Optimus are still duking it out, and now, we have the Fallen pulling a new card: his new transformation. What a douche! DX

Oh yes, and dat final line. Seriously? Really?! XD That was absolutely ridiculous. And I love it! X3

Now, let's do it! Vividteam VS The Fallen! Go!

12/18/2013 c16 Major Mike Powell III

Now, this was badass.

So, the Incarnate Engine has touched down, wrecking a monument. Whoops. XD Then, it's time for the Autobots and the Vivid Team to protect the Engine and finish the Decepticons, once and for all.

And wow, what an epic opening battle this was! :D This was great!

Sideswipe finishes off Bonecrusher, we have Ratchet and Bumblebee VS against Rampage and Long Haul, Jetfire trades punches with the Fallen, before combining with Optimus Prime to face off against Megatron. Rei does a little damage to Mixmaster, which is awesome, and now, it's Himawari & Wakaba VS Soundwave, and wow, they combined! :D I can't wait to read more! X3 This is getting good! :D

12/10/2013 c15 Major Mike Powell III

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches!

Now, this was very interesting and very badass.

We have the Wreckers fighting Devastator, with some pretty funny comments, before successfully putting a big freakin' blast through his mouth. Ouch! X_X

Then, we have the Vivid Team waiting for their time to come, yes. I wonder just what Himawari is working on...with Wakaba at her side. (Wavy Line) ;3 And also, we have Rei and Aoi having a little matter to discuss. Very interesting. So, Aoi is in love with Akane as well, but she won't interfere, knowing how happy Akane will be with Rei. U.U Well, who can Aoi hook up with now? :C

And also, we have the Fallen having some words with Megatron about the events of "Dark of the Moon", yes. That WAS quite the Epic Fail. LOL

And now, the Incarnate Engine has been teleported back to Earth, but with a miscalculation to...your commuting route? O...k? Well, I wonder what'll happen next, eh? LOL

12/1/2013 c14 Major Mike Powell III

This was interesting!

So, the plan to get the Incarnate Engine back is underway, and the Wreckers are leading the charge, squaring off against none other than the Constructicons combined into Devastator. Luckily, Leadfoot has one Big Effing Gun. LOL Cool! Too bad there's no Bulkhead.

Also, Megatron got socked in the face. XD That was cool.

Good work! Keep it up!

11/24/2013 c13 Major Mike Powell III

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches!

And so, after the battle has ended and the Incarnate Engine has been taken all the way to Cybertron, we have the Autobots and Vividteam planning a counter-attack. Cool. :3

And of course, we have the fallout of Rei's rage when facing the Fallen again, and she receives the understanding and comfort of her dear friends, the Vividteam. :3 That was nice.

And THEN! Ooohhh yes. (Megatron from "Beast Wars") Yeeees! We haz chu. (Wavy Line) Akane and Rei take their friendship one step beyond. That smooch was nice, yeeees. *3* That was a nice first try at yuri, my friend. :D

11/21/2013 c12 Major Mike Powell III

Now...(Whistles) Damn!

So, the Vivid Team and Autobots fought bravely, but they were fooled by that bastard, Fallen and Shockwave. Now, the Incarnate Engine is gone...back to Cybertron. Awww crap!

Also, the moment when Rei and Akane docked, and Akane felt Rei's burning rage...damn.

I wonder where the fight will move to next! X3

11/20/2013 c11 Major Mike Powell III
Well, well, soldier...

Hoo-rrah! Triple 1st Review, Btches!

So...well, I'll be damned! This story isn't a trainwreck as I first thought. LOL I had my doubts at first, but this little crossover of yours has definitely won me over. :3

This is quite the interesting idea, that of mixing making the Primes the Other Beings, merge the Incarnate Engine and Cybertronian technology, and then! O.o Wow. The Crow...is the Fallen? Whoa. That was a very clever plot twist there. :3

Also, the action here is very badass, easy to picture in my head and of course, fun to read. :D

Now, I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter. X3 Also, would it be too much to ask for a little bit of yuri goodness concering the Vivid Team? I just RLY wanna read some girl love with them. X3 There's like, 2 stories of that kind in the "Vividred Operation" section. :(

But still, I'm still enjoying this story. :3

10/18/2013 c8 1ExodiaGeass8910
two things,

1) these chapters are short as heck, need more meat for these chapters.

2) I hope you cross more things over with Vividred Operation - maybe Mass Effect or Halo maybe?
10/15/2013 c8 12Princess Unikitty
huh, this is interesting. keep up the good work.
8/6/2013 c3 263Hawkflight7
Time? So then the vividred universe is the future of the transformers universe, right?

Himawari! Lookout! Darn evil transformers
7/29/2013 c1 Hawkflight7
Interesting prologue and the combination of Vividred and Transformers seems like it would fit really well together.

Couldn't find any spelling errors but you should make sure the paragraphs are seperated more clearly otherwise it's almost like a wall of text.