for Retrogression

7/10/2019 c1 A
Wow never have I ever cried more reading a fanfic than now. I’ve been in the exact place as Artemis and you captured her use of self harm to a t. The way you described everything from her spirals to the anxiety was just so realistic.
5/6/2019 c1 2Tigresssss
Your mommy is soooo strong little baby West. I loved this!
9/18/2018 c1 11The-Red-Lip
This was written beautifully.
Good job.
~Red
10/24/2014 c1 22levi97100
I love this story
6/6/2014 c1 16bowddots
and i thought this was going to end horribly and be the saddest story ever but no it was perfect in every way ever oh my gosh gracious i give you all of the presents and cookies. amazing job i love you.

- O.O
8/24/2013 c1 2Artemis is awsome
I cam only say one thimg beautiful
7/26/2013 c1 spitfireforever
It was a beautiful story, i really like it .
the way you represent all the feelings,the characters and stuff. i love it.
7/26/2013 c1 Guest
this was beautiful
7/26/2013 c1 35monzepelmoon
Though sad and dealing with a very sensitive topic this story really was good. I like how you made it a fix-it- in the end, because seriously if Wally really did die and she had been going through all this she would have found a way to commit suicide. Thank you for the beautiful story.
7/26/2013 c1 7Bookworm2700
OMG! This story is so amazing, and I absolutely love it! It is so cute and sad at the same time, and I love it so much! It is just so absolutely amazing! Fantastic work! :)
7/26/2013 c1 7PopCulturist
Amazing, absolutely f-ing amazing. So real, so painful. I am such a fan to begin with, but the seriousness and real life stories you create for them are amazing. They are not cartoon characters, but real breathing human beings with real problems and no easy fixes. I was worried what would happen after Wally's death, but I should always trust you. This was a painful, depressing, sad, beutiful story with the happiest of endings. Congrats on another well crafter, extremely well written story.