for Don't Tell A Soul

5/10 c1 Darth Tenibris2
Stay fucking dead you vile fucking freak. No one fucking loves you, and that's a damn good thing.
4/10 c5 Azkipi
Están todos realmente locos, bueno no, Ino y Hinata están sanas, pero con lo oscuro que es este fic, vienen tiempos malos. Me encantaría leer como sigue, qué trastornó tanto a Naruto, creo que el y Sasuke comparten ese egoísmo de que su víctima sea sólo de ellos. pero no sé si algún día lo continúes, ya son 4 años, aunque la esperanza es lo último que se pierde.
9/13/2021 c5 1Nowveidn25
Great now make him fight sasuke and leave hinata alone
9/13/2021 c2 Nowveidn25
THEY ARE ALL INSANE GET AWAY FROM MY HINATA
8/1/2021 c5 bonauditeur
good. Now let them kill each other so Hina can live in peace. They are getting real creepy and insane. Or i hope you'll make her OP and just doesn't show it until she has enough of them. Gotta return the terror in their eyes like they mess with the wrong person.
5/16/2021 c1 hinata the prettiest
why didn't you finish this!
5/12/2021 c1 purples.blueeyes
I can't quite quantify how much I love this story. Can't wait for an update. I hope you're alright though.
3/18/2021 c5 Got7legends
God i love this
3/12/2021 c1 1awesomestar
I... like this is probably the tenth time I've read this before and I'm just begging you. Please, new chapters, that's all I want. Honestly, I'll be fine with just one, though I've been waiting for years... Anyway, I really hope you're not dead and that you still have it in you to finish this fanfiction. (I'm reviewing on ch 1 because apparently, I've already reviewed on ch 5.
3/7/2021 c5 LaterSkater1
AHH I LOVE THIS SOO MUCHH ! I wish u would’ve continued this
3/3/2021 c5 provins.vogue
What happened to all these men... They treat women like punching bags...
10/7/2020 c5 roseannecult
I don't like violence but I'm really curious what would happened in the next chapters. I didn't expect naruto to be psychotic as sasuke and as sickly as they both want to physically hurt hinata, I wonder what would happen now that they both have the motive for her esp they want hinata for themselves only. Are they going to kill each other just so they can own hinata? Lol
5/14/2020 c1 FujiwaraSan
please update thisssTT it’s too good TT
3/19/2020 c5 Guest
pleaaaase continue!
2/10/2020 c2 Bluewarrior3
This is my third time reading this and tho i like sasuke. I like the naruto and hinata moments better. Probably b/c hes hinatas age and sasuke is a teacher, also because there are hardly dark naruto fanfics with him stalking/tormenting hinata. Im also use to sasuke being dark and sadistic so thats why i like the naruhina moments more because naruto just makes it so much interesting
250 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »