for Moonflower

8/3/2013 c4 104WickedForGood13
And so the plot thickens...! I'm glad to see that Bilbo has finally appeared, and that he and Thorin have found love with each other. I agree - after so long, I don't think I'd want to wait either. I thought Fili's joke was in poor taste, but he apologized, and I'm glad to see that neither he nor Kili hold anything against each other. I'm still curious as to what the consequences will be when it's revealed that Kili the dancer is Kili the lost Prince. As your readers, we know that Dis, Thorin, and Kili know. What I want to know is how will Fili respond. Will he still want to be with Kili, even after discovering that they're brothers? Or will he do as Kili fears and cast the other out? Looking forward to more! :)
8/1/2013 c1 1nermehillar
I really like this AU! I'm getting some oriental vibes from it, I don't know if that's what you intended, but anyway. I must say that I can't imagine Kili being a shy dancer, but then again I very much like the way you've pictured Bofur and Nori in this fic. I really hope you're going to write more about their relationship. Looking forward to meet your version of Bilbo, and read how he will eventually steal Thorin's heart. ;) Big thanks to you for being so productive and writing so well!
7/31/2013 c3 lapaige08
I really like this story.
Update soon!
7/31/2013 c3 DrunkOnCookies
EEEEEP.
This is great. I love it!
Still waiting eagerly for Bilbo. I was hoping he'd be in this chapter, but whatever. I know he'll appear eventually.
Aaaaa, I want Bilbo.
This story is amazing!
7/31/2013 c3 5See Sell
So much love for this story! I think this is my favourite chapter so far. Especially loved the Dwalin-Nori interaction. Very much looking forward to meeting Bilbo. Please update soon! :)
7/31/2013 c3 62homeric
This is really rather brilliant :) Love the Au and the slow burn between Fili and Kili.
7/31/2013 c3 104WickedForGood13
This was great. I was shocked when I read about Kili attempting to kill Fili, and then asking for Fili to take his life. I'm glad everything worked out alright in the end, and that the two of them seem about to start a relationship. I'm looking forward to when Bilbo finally shows up, and when the truth is discovered about Kili the dancer's identity! :)
7/30/2013 c3 4Dogmom
This story has me on the edge of my seat! I couldn't stop reading and can't wait for the next chapter to see where you take it!
7/30/2013 c2 10I.play.on.a.toaster
Beautifully written :)
7/29/2013 c2 104WickedForGood13
This was great. I'll be interested to read what the reaction is when the Durin line realizes that their new dancer is in fact the lost prince. Looking forward to more! :)
7/27/2013 c1 DrunkOnCookies
OOOH. This is awesome.
I rrreally want to read the next chapters. You write brilliantly, so I know this will be great.
OOOH, I'm all excited now!
7/27/2013 c1 2lythande188
A very great beginning. Cant wait to read more.
Thanks :)
7/26/2013 c1 7Kuma Naru
OMG! That was an amazing prologue! It was so well writen and the description of it all brought such a beautiful image that I literally misted up! I cant wait to read the up coming chapters! Im so reeled in and want so badly to know what happens next. I thought the whole prologue plot, the idea of it was absolutely rich. So original and so well thought up.
7/26/2013 c1 104WickedForGood13
This is great! I'm looking forward to reading more :)
7/26/2013 c1 63IheartOakenshield193712