for Vampire Chronicals!

7/23/2019 c3 Raiderhater13
To short need more information
3/31/2016 c4 19Smiling Seshat
Um. Will the story be updated any time soon?
3/13/2016 c4 10JasminSky
i really hope you continue this fic some time because i love it so far and it would be a shame to leave it as it is! and please brin sirius back
11/21/2013 c3 9Coho Commanche
9/24/2013 c3 9ThisViciousDove
Ok. Harry and Rain are a married god and goddess. The 'good guys' are bad, and Draco is good. Oh, and the snake in the chamber of secrets is the size of a garden snake. Interesting, keep up the good work Sakurakoi!
9/24/2013 c1 ThisViciousDove
A vampire in the wizarding world? Cool!
9/24/2013 c2 ThisViciousDove
I really don't like Dumbledore. He's mean. X/
9/2/2013 c3 2sptmbr
i'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter, i really want to see how you change the story from mine because i never really knew where i was going with this one. lol
8/20/2013 c3 PhaseHand
Yes you should bring Sirius back, so Harry can kill him again for his stupidity in fall through the veil.
8/17/2013 c3 simpson925
Great story, update soon
8/7/2013 c3 SilveerKnighT
Awesome story I love it, yes get back sirius,james and lili. After all they are god's.
8/7/2013 c3 17Arawn D. Draven
Nice chapter! Considering Harry and Rachel are the God of Life and Goddess of Death, why not make Sirius come back to life (maybe James and Lily too...after all I feel that Sirius and James would be delighted to see the "pranks" Harry and Rachel will have in store for Dumbles...after making them see the truth about the old tosser)?
Continuing on that line of thought, why would Rachel not choose to bring back a shade of Grindelwald (after all, he has a lot of dirt on Dumbles, and she would do it to see how the public reacts to that), and perhaps Arianna to make him see the error in his ways?
ANyway, I'll wait for the next chapter, but I just love this story!
8/6/2013 c3 12Saissister
Siriusly? Bring sirius back to life. :D
8/6/2013 c3 Hadrian Stark
no dont bring sirius back
8/6/2013 c3 5Le Diablo Blanc2
lOVED SEEING HARRY AND RACHEL TOGETHER LOVE HIS NEW ATTITUDE CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU DO WITH DRACO. Enjoyed hm getting rid of the 3 traitors looking forward to seeing who their new friends will be.

hopefully we can see him getting friends from different houses
17 Page 1 2 Next »