for After Lunch

10/14/2020 c1 A Carwile
Fascinating background about Arthur, Della, Charlie and his secretary. It really gives real depth to the to the movie. Great job! (Even if Della didn’t say “yes” to Perry!”
Thanks,
ADC
9/19/2020 c1 Guest
great ending. good story. especially liked the decision they made.
5/31/2020 c1 Little Miss Janie
This was a lovely "epilogue" to the movie - I very much enjoyed reading your take on what happened immediately following the trial! I like your take on matters regarding their relationship after Perry accepted the appellate court position and the ending was incredibly sweet!
7/9/2017 c1 Amante
This was a great story. It makes it clearer what happened after the trial was over. I knew that Perry and Della would get together again. The chemistry they had between each other is real. I particularly liked the part of the two women that were pictured with Perry Mason were actually a lovers with different interest so they each had an escort when needed and Perry had protection from predators. It worked out well.
Perry will start a new business with Della as his associate and they will live together as room-mates. The public be damned, no more hiding from the gossipers. Good luck to both of them as they will work it out and become closer than they have even been married! 7/9/17
10/19/2016 c1 Guest
great. it answered a lot of questions.
5/15/2016 c1 Guest
I have a whole new appreciation for this story after rereading it. So well thought out! Murphycat
3/29/2016 c1 Guest
i like the part about being roommates.
12/27/2014 c1 Guest
this will make watching the movie more understandable.
10/11/2013 c1 T'Lu
What an original idea. She trusted him enough to know he'd prove she was innocent - without even knowing that her supposed motive was a lie. Love it.
10/4/2013 c1 30StartWriting
Creative lines, yep. And really believable, and good explanations of the situations the writers of the movies let open. Good job!
7/29/2013 c1 coachsone
I loved this story! Hope to see another real soon. Thanks for sharing.
7/29/2013 c1 Guest
This is absolutely charming. Please write more!
7/28/2013 c1 Beverly
Wonderful! If this is your first, I can,t wait for a second story. Great story line.
7/28/2013 c1 Skysea
That was a lovely story! Better than anything else I have read! Keep on writing! S
7/28/2013 c1 26MarMar1
A very admiral job, first fanfic or not, I very much enjoyed your little twist you gave Della to explain to Perry (and that Perry expected her to tell him something very different). Excellent storyline! I do not subscribe to the Laura Parrish and Perry story. I believe the producers of that movie left if fairly ambiguous and suspect they went in with one line of thought and decided to pull back from it and left it open. It just doesn't hold together well enough; always seems to me it is patched together to cover holes.

Anyway, taking that storyline, I just never could see Perry being caught up with too much drink, etc., but I won't quibble too much, as I did enjoy your story.

I hope to see more stories from you.
19 Page 1 2 Next »