for Realistically Yours

5/27/2018 c2 pottersparky
I like reading this. It got a lot charm to it. I like how Harry got great mind that see him not be same as books. I like to think this Harry will not put himself in danger and maybe have mind to see taking dobby as his elf could be useful to himself. I love read more of this but to bad that you have not had new chapter out in two years. Ravenclaw is best house for your Harry potter. If Harry wants his freedom than freeing Sirius be his best bet. Good luck coming back to this. May my review make you smile if read it.
2/28/2018 c1 110Right What Is Wrong
Heh. I particularly liked Harry using every opportunity to stab at the Dursleys he could get. Pragmatic little kid.
9/16/2017 c2 3HarlequinR
Nice character development, very original from what I've seen elsewhere.
11/5/2016 c2 28Kairan1979
Thanks for the chapter.
Pleased to see Twins saved Harry from Ron.
I'm also pleased to see him sorted into different house. I wonder how he is going to handle Snape.
9/22/2016 c2 mumimeanjudy
Nice start. Guess Harry owes the twins for taking Ron off his hands.
9/16/2016 c2 Guest
Awesome! More please!
9/16/2016 c2 Autumngold
Fabulous story! I'm so glad that Harry will be in Ravenclaw, hopefully this will make him too smart to fall for Dumbledore's games. Even better is that he won't have to deal with Ron on a daily basis. Excellent story! Can't wait to see what will happen next!
9/17/2016 c2 4sonotalady
I love what you're doing with this AU and the logical progression of Harry's changes. Lovely chapter, thank you for writing it!
9/16/2016 c2 1serenityselena
interesting start...
eagerly awaiting to read more :)
9/16/2016 c2 sandmanwake
Will he be able to use parseltongue since he's not a horcrux?
9/13/2016 c1 2slytherclaw7
Love the story so far! Hope one day you will continue this.
7/29/2016 c1 2Luna484
Nice, I love your realistic Harry, I wonder how he'd fare in Hogwarts, because he seems a lot smarter in your fic. Would he still be in Gryffindor? I can't wait to read more!
5/29/2014 c1 7MartinDC
That really was an awesome start with a much more realistic Harry. I wonder how he would do at Hogwarts.
22 Page 1 2 Next »