for Coming to Terms

8/1/2013 c1 14lilacmermaid33
Great job! One day, I definitely want them to have the conversation about why it all happened, because I think Will needs to hear that if he's ever going to move on.

I love that Will assumes he knows what happened, but that it was 'only' twice in those four months.
7/30/2013 c1 Bigboy3264
it was lovely to see another story from you!
this might be a good time reading it-after watching episode 3, and i felt completely heartbroken and got angry at Will.
I felt a little sad when they talked about their past, god...guilty Mackenzie could always make me feel sad, but i loved the ending! so sweet. :)
thanks for posting!
7/28/2013 c1 amy0102
Hmm.. would have like to see you carrying it into M :D but I love this story. This is such a different view on the whole cheating-thing that I've never even thought of. Poor Mac... she never got the time to explain to him what really happened :( but I love it. I love them together and I like to read different pov's, preferably where Mac doesn't have all the blame :)
7/27/2013 c1 fjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjf
Gah...feels...your fics are going to kill me lol...seriously I loved loved this fic...you definitely have to write at least one smutty will/ mac...please?...
7/27/2013 c1 23theshipperlogs
This is so "them". Loved it!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service