for The Chosen Light

6/7 c12 1kittyranma
Um did a chapter or 2 get lost somehow? We go from a cliffhanger scene to something else. I'm totally confused.
3/1/2020 c14 Loresign
I don’t care for Ginny either. After reading this chapter, I had a quick thought of having Hermione joining this for a three way relationship, complete with Companion. I would to see Hermione’s face when a Companion talked to her the first time. It would be so funny. Then having her run around the library looking for books and not being able to find anything about it.

I love the girl, but she takes research too serious.
2/26/2020 c1 Guest
Thank you I Have ben looking for this for a long time thank you
4/27/2019 c50 3WhiteElfElder
That was the end of that saga, but I get the feeling that things are not completed.
4/27/2019 c45 WhiteElfElder
What was the divine magic and what was its purpose?
4/27/2019 c39 WhiteElfElder
Seems Corina is getting very moody for no reason.
4/27/2019 c12 WhiteElfElder
What happened with the question that Corina presented...seems like Harry never responded and there was no discussion?
4/27/2019 c10 WhiteElfElder
If this is the original Ashkevron homestead, does the transportation arch still exist? I think I remember it getting destroyed, but at some point I also remember reading it was re-built...the arch that is.
4/27/2019 c6 WhiteElfElder
Will Harry meet his ancestor before he gets sent away?
4/19/2019 c50 WhiteEagle1985
An amazing story here!
12/4/2016 c50 2TheRavenIs
great story ... loved it ... now to read the next one
9/4/2016 c50 carick of hunter moon
nice story some good idea a question what happen to the Potter's cloak of Invisibility plus why did Harry not take some of his wealth home with him after all gold is gold and it could help out Valdemar
4/15/2016 c50 Netchka
Great chapter and story. Looking forward to reading more.
4/14/2016 c28 Netchka
Hermione will do anything she sets her mind to accomplish.
4/14/2016 c24 Netchka