for Dynamic

7/31/2014 c6 21Suuz-5-5
I love these chapters and the story. It's written so well. It feels true to the characters. Keep the amazing work up and I can't wait for the next chapter!
7/27/2014 c5 5Remyalexander
I love these stories! You write wonderfully, with really good characterization.
6/21/2014 c4 3lossit.bay
I'm so glad you decided to post more- these are my favourite on here! :)
6/19/2014 c5 18TotallyLosingIt
Ahhhh this pleases meeeeee thank you :3
6/19/2014 c5 5S.A.N.e-but-inS.A.N.e
This was a perfect glimpse into what happens in their lives as a family. Your characterization is spot on and the humor in it is something that definitely would be in the show. I loved Johnny in the end- of course he would do that. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait for more from you!
6/11/2014 c5 30The Cocky Undead
Wow! I really enjoyed reading these! You write so well!
I actually I have been writing some one-shots about everyone's favorite band of misfits too, but I don't think they're as good as yours! You really have a very good grasp on the characters and the plot. I'm really impressed that you're able to have every character in all the chapters, without focusing on one character for too long. I have a really hard time of doing that, which is why I usually take one or two of the characters and go from there.
Anyway, keep up the excellent work! I look forward to reading more! (Also enjoy SEASON TWO!)
6/11/2014 c5 Guest
Love it! Can't wait for more!
6/11/2014 c5 Ooshaboosha
So good! Love this story
6/11/2014 c5 Guest
So good, so good, ba dum ba dum dum dum!
6/11/2014 c5 ACCOUNTKILLERSSLIMF
Wow! I justs go signed binge watching the first season of Graceland and I'm completely HOOKED! I absolutely LOVE your story:) I have a suggestion, could you include a bit of Mike/Paige fluff? I know it's related around family but could you include them?
Thanks:)
CB
5/28/2014 c4 5classof7teen
I just discovered all this wonderful-ness that you have been writing. I'm loving loving all of it, and this is without a doubt one of my favorite Graceland fics. Can't wait for the next chapters! :))))
5/27/2014 c4 Guest
You know why I love that it's almost season two? BECAUSE EVERYONE IS UPDATING! Missed this one and am so glad that it's back. Keep it up!
5/27/2014 c4 2quinn the finn
This is the single sweetest thing!

God I need this show to be back on already.
5/27/2014 c4 Guest
Love it and can't wait for more Graceland family bonding!
3/16/2014 c3 3Emi-Ly Sway
This is so cute and awesome, It makes me really happy and if you ever feel like writting some more, you can be sure I'll read it.
70 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »