for Dynamic

9/20/2013 c3 141Younger Dr. Grey
Please tell me you're still writing more because I absolutely love these
9/20/2013 c1 Younger Dr. Grey
I see this so vividly that is now headcanon that this happened and continues to happen.
9/11/2013 c3 Guest
absolutely love this!
9/9/2013 c3 1Iceangel1229
Aw poor babies being sick. I enjoyed this chapter and there was hurt(sick)/ comfort to go around, haha. I can't wait for your next installment. Thanks for sharing. Until next time :)
9/4/2013 c3 Lazy Writer
I'm loving all of these, and whenever I'm feeling he graceland urge I'm come read them, and I can't wait for more of them.

Maybe you could do one with Mike having his tonsils out or, if you want to make this long, you could do each persons bday. (Not Jakes... Cause, we'll, he gets grumpy.)

Anyways, please continue and thanks for writing:)
9/4/2013 c3 Guest
I'm going with Phoenix on cloud nine for this one! The ones with Mike as either sick, injured, etc. as well as the 'baby' of the house are the absolute best! Great story! Keep it up :)
9/3/2013 c3 7godsdaughter77
Great chapter! Thanks for sharing!
9/3/2013 c3 Sarah
Love charlie/briggs ;)
9/3/2013 c3 14Fanpire101
This is so cute! I really love this story! Really well done!
9/3/2013 c3 miss-tarletone
Wonderful! I really like the way you wrote everyone's behavior. I thought it was in character, as well as lots of fun!
9/3/2013 c3 Guest
Such a great chapter. I love the interactions between characters, it is just how I imagine they would act.
9/3/2013 c3 1les-tveiterables
Nice chapter! ;)
9/3/2013 c3 55Phoenix on cloud nine
This was so awesome! I'm really loving this series so much, the Charlie and Briggs mother/father dynamic is the best :D And can I make a request? Of sorts, it's a loose idea feel free to use it/nor use it as you wish :P I'd just like a bit more Mike, or something that shows how Mike's seen as almost the baby of the house. Either way, I will continue to love this series until the final chapter!
9/3/2013 c3 21Suuz-5-5
Oh I loved this chapter sooo much! So great! Can't wait to read more!
9/3/2013 c3 5S.A.N.e-but-inS.A.N.e
I absolutely loved this chapter. Your characterizations are spot on. It was believable and funny. I loved Johnny and Mike arguing, Mike being the trooper, and Briggs rescuing Paige. Overall, perfect chapter! Excellent job!
70 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »