for Dynamic

9/1/2013 c2 yellowsunglasses
I can't wait for more! It's so good!
8/25/2013 c2 1Globalchic
This story was awesome . I loved how each character was true to their personalities. Also, best card game ever, so creative. Keep it up the great work. Oh, I have to say I absolutely love the chemistry between Briggs and Charlie, write more stories about them if you can.
8/25/2013 c2 miss-tarletone
I really enjoyed these two chapters! I like the family dynamic you are exploring here!
8/23/2013 c2 6Sandpiper01
This is so amazing! I can't wait to read more. Your writing flows very well and everyone is in character.
8/11/2013 c2 56writergirl99
This had me in stitches. First Mike playing "dress-up" with Charlie and Paige, only to be rescued by Jakes, then the boys having a night out. I'm very interested in the card game that they played and wanting to know if it's a real game. From the way you described it, it kinda seems like it. Why does it not surprise me what happened on their night out? I also loved the end scene with Paige finding out and deciding not to tell if they cover three weeks of her chores. It reminds me of something a brother/sister would do and that's what I think you're really capturing in this story. The family dynamics between them!

Loved it so much and really can not wait for the next one!
8/9/2013 c1 the-window-of-regret
aw i love this! it's so funny & cute, i hope you update soon:')
8/7/2013 c2 1les-tveiterables
8/7/2013 c1 les-tveiterables
Love this! :)
8/6/2013 c2 Guest
Could you do a hurt Mike?
8/6/2013 c2 21Suuz-5-5
Oh I love these two one-shots! Can't wait to read more!
8/5/2013 c2 1CMT1992
haha LOVE this!
8/4/2013 c2 No name here
This is probably the cutest thing I've ever read. Keep it coming!
8/4/2013 c2 55Phoenix on cloud nine
This chapter was brilliant :D I know I said it before, but I'll say it again - I love the family dynamic so much, and I love how Paul and Charlie are pretty much Mom and Dad :) Really looking forward to seeing what else you have for us :D
8/4/2013 c2 Lax15084
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one.
8/3/2013 c2 1Iceangel1229
This. Was. Awesome. OMG! I don't even know what to say... It was awesome. I loved it and can't wait for more! Thanks for sharing! Until next time :)
70 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »