for DB LOSE:Dragon Ball Legacy Of the Saiyans

7/1/2015 c7 Guest
acho que o setimo universo e melhor ok traslate in google trans late
6/13/2015 c2 4MyLockedHeart
That escalated so fast! The scene with Veldock, Bardock, Raditz and were adorable. I really like how you managed pack so much exposition into into the first two chapters. That's impressive. OMG, all of those cold referenced names were kind of hilarious. Blizzare, Africa, Frost? I really wish I thought of that, if that race existed in my story.

The power levels of these characters are ridiculous(in an amazing kinda way). I'm looking to seeing how you plan to take them down.
5/28/2015 c1 MyLockedHeart
So much detail! I love it! You have so many characters in just the first chapter, that's very impressive.
5/18/2014 c6 Esaint Dracul
it was...unexpected . I mean i thought...wow! Really amazing . Such a sudden and good twist. Keep the good work up.
5/18/2014 c5 Esaint Dracul
Awesome. Those three saiyans have unexceptionally high power level.
5/18/2014 c2 Esaint Dracul
i hate that Frieza . I hope his butt will be kicked soon.
5/18/2014 c1 Esaint Dracul
nice, i like it. The tournment give it more interesting look.
12/19/2013 c4 25daughterofrisingsun
Poor Raditz and Vegeta!
12/19/2013 c3 daughterofrisingsun
That's a awful lot of characters to keep up with.
12/16/2013 c2 daughterofrisingsun
Enjoyed the princes' pranks! Why would Bardock spare the Kanassans? Please explain.

The only similarity I see between Amond and Zarbon is that they both wear a braid. I'll still keep reading!
12/10/2013 c1 daughterofrisingsun
Well this is certainly different! I like the idea of the Tournament but don't see why Valencia and Sarfia
were so against Sharrato and Rosicheena. Did I miss something?
10/15/2013 c6 5XxTerroKing23xX
So far, I've read the story from the beginning again, it's developed pretty well now that I've read it. This chapter though is not properly structured. Shenron can only revive people who are deceased dating back a year prior to his summoning; if you could fix that, then there would be a reason to go to Namek/ travel out to space, and join forces with PRINCE Vegeta, Raditz, Turles and Nappa. I still like it either way though.
10/10/2013 c1 2244fireking
Finished reading, Good story.. I like the plot, I think I noticed a few spelling mistakes before, but I'm not a beta reader so I really can't say, Anyways, good to the end. Also, can you please review one of my stories, One of the stories could be Naruto Red Rose, One Piece New Era, The Gem Night Star. Dragon Ball Next, or Pokemon Love and Adventure, Warning. Their all OC's. If I already reviewed to you before it's because I want every author to have their stories reviewed. I think it helps them write like me.
10/10/2013 c6 Wolf Gale Fist
Wow, you've ruined the Pilaf Arc and turned naive Tarble into a Gary Stu, congratulations /Golfclap.
10/5/2013 c4 5XxTerroKing23xX
It's nice to see velgeta and rhubarb are considerate of the fate for earth and the humans. I kinda don't know what to say about turles but it's your decision and also, regarding the power levels in our stories, vegeta did get stronger than canon at the same time span he should has been on earth. It's one thing to make pl progress with the plot but another to over power the villains. Frieda is out to control the galaxy not to tolerate someone who rivals his elite and most loyal soldiers.
24 Page 1 2 Next »