for Upside of Being Down Below

11/7/2013 c3 1VicTheHuman
Have you discontinued this ? :'(
8/11/2013 c3 Tofu9162
things are about to get interesting! can't wait to see Emily's reaction to Naomi, if she reacts differently at all lol.
8/6/2013 c3 5arcticponkey
The suspense is killing me already!
8/4/2013 c2 arcticponkey
Nice chapter! As soon as I read that you got a surprise for us I just knew that Em is alive ;) Even though I really did believe that she was gone and this is all about flashbacks or something. Well, I like it this way though. Hope Naomi brings the memories back quickly!
8/4/2013 c2 Tofu9162
I admit I'm a bit confused with this, never having seen the movie, but I kinda like it so far. If they are upside down in the opposite world, can they not flip around if they try? like a handstand or something? and what if Naomi eats a TON of pink pollen stuff, could she become part of the gravity of the upper folk? Anyway, I plan to keep reading to find out!
7/29/2013 c1 5GloryMorgan
I was a bit skeptical about this at first but it's actually really good! It's unique and interesting and I really really hope you post more soon!
7/29/2013 c1 2veld b
wow! It kinda remind me of the film "Upside Down" if Im not mistaken. Havent seen the movie so i guess no spoilers for me then.( if that s the reference) haha. anyway, that is awesome [not in a bad way ok] i mean if you the no Emily now how is this story gonna pull through?

Looking forward for this story. Hopefully a lot of angst. haha im such a sucker for that one.

The first person perspective is well written. Like your Naomi is narrating this story and so well. The deliver is smooth and consistent. Its soothing to read. and like they always say, "very well said".
keep it up.
thanks for posting and reading my review.

cly
7/29/2013 c1 VOID PLEASE
This was really weird but in a good way. I'm intrigued to see where you take this. Mind you, killing Emily in the first chapter is brave! Lol