for Fifty Shades of Green

9/17/2020 c11 68Lady1Venus
ok... good story, until the seemingly abrupt ending. Love how Raph treated her like a sister soon after meeting her. But I do have a few questions for you.

1) When did Raph and April hook up?
2) When did Don and Gia start working on getting pregnant in the first place? and do the others know yet?
3) What happened at the end of chapter 10 when the turtles disappeared to fight Karai? Did they reach her in time? How did she learn Gia was Leo's 'weakness'? Was Karai actually defeated?
4) Did everyone remain at her family farmhouse the past 10 years? or did they ever return to NYC?

Would love to see if she does get pregnant
5/16/2020 c11 nhrc
(Clapping) very very good Fic. I thank you.
5/16/2020 c10 nhrc
(Chewing fingers anxiously)
5/16/2020 c9 nhrc
Ho God..
5/16/2020 c6 nhrc
(Puts my hands on my face in horror)
Mikeyyyyyyy!
(changing to rage)
I'll hunt you down, locate you, scatter your pieces over a pizza and eat it Because you interrupted me.. I mean, to them!
5/16/2020 c5 nhrc
Thank you for giving us a glimpse of your musical taste. An greatly appreciated tribute .
5/16/2020 c4 nhrc
This is a turn I did not foresee.
5/16/2020 c3 nhrc
Now I understand the choice of fifty shades of green.
5/16/2020 c2 nhrc
(Smiling wide)
5/16/2020 c1 nhrc
Love love your writing. You caught me so I keep going.
11/14/2018 c9 Rony Kunou
Amazing stories! *Gasp* Should there be lobe triangle. Who knows Raph's starts to fall for Gia?! Plese continueee! I'm soooo excited!
7/18/2016 c9 Guest
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
12/28/2015 c9 Larka13
-muffled screaming- ILOVETHISOHMYGOD. Will it be updated again soon?
12/16/2015 c9 Guest
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
12/1/2015 c9 23beautyinpain
I love this story thus far and hope that you continue to add chapters! I can't wait to see what happens next! Don't leave us hanging. . . .
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »