for Trading Spaces

this is so awesome!
7/3/2016 c1 indigoblueoO
Laughed harder than I should. Great concept and story
2/25/2016 c1 rlwolfx
That was awesome. You had me laughing nearly as hard as your characterization of Clark, when he starts to realize what has happened. I'm not a fan of the Phil/Clint pairing, but overall I loved this! If you're up for it, it'd be fun to see Tony's and Steve's reaction to their fan pairing.
5/10/2014 c1 pollo
Oh, God. If only...
4/23/2014 c1 TapTiger
Thiss is probably the only real life, 'actor' driven fanfic I ever will read, and that is because the idea is short, rock solid in its foundations an hilarious. Good job
3/18/2014 c1 5Shadow Phoenix 16
That's one way to explain Comic Con 2013.
12/24/2013 c1 Daundelyon
Brilliant. Just brilliant.
8/29/2013 c1 6Lila Mae
I've seen the Tom/Loki Comic Con stunt on youtube, so your fic was just PERFECT. I can also totally see Coulson as a browncoat. Then I read the last line and almost peed myself laughing. Awesome!
8/7/2013 c1 VioletBrock
This was really good; a fun twist! I enjoyed everything but the Phil/Clint stuff at the end (just not my thing). But your writing is excellent; thank you for the story!

Vi
8/3/2013 c1 112Lyn Harkeran
I was laughing and giggling the entire time I was reading this! OH MY GOSH! I can honestly see this happening! Tom was so in-character at Hall H that it seemed like he and Loki had traded places. And I'm glad that Loki got some well deserved loving and respect from his fans! Perhaps it'll be enough to make him change his point of view about the Midgard and it's inhabitants.

I also have a question. In this story you mentioned the Coulson is still alive? Is that true? Or is it merely a rumor or fans speculating?

Anyway, thank you so much for the amazing read!

Lyn Harkeran
7/29/2013 c1 31Ghost Rider of the Aragon
This was awesome.
I saw the video last weekend...Hall H was hilarious, and then the Nerd HQ interview with Zachary Levi...Unspeakably funny and awesome.
But back to the story. I love the way you write this. It seems like it should be crack, but really, I almost took it seriously; it was just that good.
7/29/2013 c1 112Qweb
This was hysterical. And not as silly as I expected. There was some real meat in the relationships.
I saw a clip of Tom doing Loki at SD Con, so I could literally picture that scene. And as a former attendee myself, I could see Hall H and even the back stairs.
Well done.