FanFiction.Net
for The Show Goes On

4/24/2021 c4 YukineKaze
SHITTT LMAO SCARECROW WITH LIGHT SABER? BWAHAHAHAHHAHA
AND WTH? CHICKEN FEET- LMAO
btw, i'm really pity for Ran and Kazuha. Who knows where they landed. they hate supernatural things, yes? oh my... i hope those two still sane and have enough energy to ran away from unwanted creatures
4/24/2021 c3 YukineKaze
ooohhh! Hei-chan!
what is he? a star wars character?
4/24/2021 c2 YukineKaze
FUC- GRINNING SKELETON- *automatically jump like a cat that hate water*
shit, this chapter is rock
and it's still 2 ch

Shin-chan is so cute- aslkdajkajsdl
i will kidnap him if he doesn't together with Kaito, they're soulmate, and no one can said otherwise to me
11/6/2020 c39 54Alshoruzen
Heh, the zombie girl is really funny. Kaito and Shinichi are just adorable.
11/1/2020 c38 4aspiderlife
Hey I got an email saying chapter 39 was up but it's not? Or did you delete it? Which is fine if you did. I just thought that maybe you didn't know and should probably let you know.
10/31/2020 c39 SB
Happy Halloween!
It does seem like they're closer to finding out what happened! The waterfall from the sky sounds neat. I look forward to reading more!
8/31/2020 c37 Kyrell Lyn
Omg Shinichi is crying TT well I cant help crying as well. I am so happy
8/31/2020 c38 SB
It's good to have Shinichi and Kaito working together again! I look forward to what the Lord and Lady and their friends have to say. Are they really good people? Great chapter.
8/20/2020 c38 susushi896
i believe i havent written a review for this story yet, and i honestly should. the storyline is so unique and unpredictable, and so fun to read! i love shinichi and kaitos relationship as a constant, and im excited to see where the plot goes
8/15/2020 c38 54Alshoruzen
I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble getting inspired, though I get what you mean. I hope you feel better soon.
8/6/2020 c38 2Kabnondra
As always, it's a pleasure to read your updates!

I'm very happy that Shinichi is back safe and reunited with the rest of the cast, and hope that they'll all be able to find a way out for this world and learn more about why it was created / how it functions! :)
6/17/2020 c37 54Alshoruzen
Love the line about the vet, heh.
6/14/2020 c37 12Ambiguous Cake
I'm just so happy they've been reunited! So many adventures spent in between, but it all paid off! Thank you for another great chapter!
6/12/2020 c37 Guest