FanFiction.Net
for The Show Goes On

6/9/2020 c37 SB
Thank you for the new chapter! I'm so glad Kaito and Shinichi found each other again! :)

I hope that things get better for you!
6/9/2020 c37 jayfeather63
Omg they’ve reunited! I’m low key crying out of sheer happiness for them. Thank you for this amazing chapter!
6/9/2020 c37 2Kabnondra
Yay! The gang's finally getting back together!
4/19/2020 c36 littlenothings
This is such a good story! I just read all the chapters in about a day because it was so exciting and I always wanted to know what would happen next! I really liked how you included so many different myths and fairytales but still made it feel connected! Can’t wait to see what happens next!
3/12/2020 c36 54Alshoruzen
A sleeping beauty reference, ne? I’m curious what the books Shinichi’s been finding are about. If you’re ever in the mood, it might be fun if you wrote the superhero AU he read, heh.
3/3/2020 c36 DemiZx
Thank you so much for this story! Its hard to find kaishin stories nowadays (not shinkai) and youre one the main authors I would always come back to read all those stories that was published!
I love your writing style and plot lines, its all amazing and just seems to become my favourites so naturally!
3/2/2020 c36 hanhmi17020504
I'm happy that you're still updating, i love your writing style so muchh
3/2/2020 c36 kabnondra
As always, very excited to read the newest chapter! Can't wait to be reunited with Shinichi!
3/2/2020 c36 SB
Thank you for the new chapter! Sleeping beauty's castle, thorns and all... I like it. Do they send people there when they can't otherwise distract them, or did Shinichi really choose to rest?

I'm looking forward to Shinichi and Kaito finally being reunited. I do wonder why Shinichi wasn't supposed to read the book about Kaito if the books about the others were okay. What's the difference? Is the Kaito he's been talking to a dream or someone pretending to be Kaito?
3/1/2020 c36 vledo
Thank you for updating this story. It is one of my favorites. I hope Kaito reunites with Shinichi soon. Fighting
2/18/2020 c35 Alshoruzen
Glad you updated. Liked the philosophy bit, heh. I hope they find Shinichi soon.
2/10/2020 c35 Guest
I neer clicked so fast! Sooo glad you're still writing! Keep up the amazing work and take care!
2/10/2020 c35 SB
The book sounds promising! I hope it helps them. I look forward to finding out who rang the bell and if Kazua found a new ability. It was an exciting chapter!

I've missed your updates! I am glad that you will continue writing. It sounds like things are really busy right now. Best wishes.
2/9/2020 c35 jayfeather63
Irregular updates are totally fine. Take as much time as you need! I loved the chapter and this story continues to be amazing. :D
2/9/2020 c35 2Kabnondra
Thanks so much for updating! I love following along with this story, and it's a pleasure to read your writing, as always! It seems like our heroes fall further and further into a pit of misery, but I have hope they can escape (one day)!
310 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »