FanFiction.Net
for The Show Goes On

1/7/2020 c34 That Lost Alice
Aahhhh! Every words of them not being together pierce my heart painfully! When would my dear Shinichi and Kaito be reunited? Such a thing to happen, for them to be apart...!

Well enough with the dramatics. This is such a good story! But really, I miss Shin-chan and Kai-chan's interaction alreadyy 흫_흫 Thank you very much for your wonderful story!
11/18/2019 c34 54Alshoruzen
Go chicken! Heh. Anyway, I hope they find Shinichi soon.
10/29/2019 c34 2Kabnondra
This is so exciting! I hope they can find Shinichi soon!

Will you be doing NaNo?
10/29/2019 c34 SB
What an exciting chapter! I really hope Shinichi and Kaito can be reunited soon. It's sad when they're apart. Good luck with Nanowrimo! I'll look forward to reading your next updates in December!
10/29/2019 c34 vampireharry the 2
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
10/29/2019 c34 jayfeather63
Happy Halloween! This chapter was fantastic as always!
10/28/2019 c34 3Anano Jinseite
Ahhh thank you for the wonderful update!DD Im excited to see how they handle this "game" through and throughh
8/28/2019 c33 54Alshoruzen
I like seeing how they take advantage of what they each are. It’s kind of funny that it was Hakuba who thought of the provisions. I am looking forward to finding out exactly what’s going on with all the creepy happy people.
7/10/2019 c33 26Fi Suki Saki
They still haven't find Shinichi...! #sobs
I hope they win the race...
I hope nothing bad happen
7/8/2019 c33 Kabnondra
I hope they find Shinichi soon, but I can tell it'll be yet another uphill battle!
7/8/2019 c33 jayfeather63
Fairies and their tricks have no idea what they’re up against with a wild Kaito on the team. Loved the chapter! Hope your summers a blast!
6/30/2019 c32 Fi Suki Saki
...THEY STILL HAVEN'T REUNITE!
OKAY... I'm calm Now... #sobs
Okay... I'm glad Kaito finally reunited with his friends (BUT NOT HIS BELOVED!)
And glad Kaito able to wake them all from the Haze...
I honestly forgot what had happen to Shinichi or where the heck he is right now... But I hope Kaito would find him save and sound...!
6/27/2019 c32 2Kabnondra
This story is so good! I've really enjoyed reading it. It makes me really happy, especially the soft moments between Shinichi and Kaito. I love Shinichi's tail-wagging habit.
6/25/2019 c32 jayfeather63
I’m so happy the gangs mostly back together. I can’t wait for the kaishin reunion. This chapter was so good!
6/24/2019 c32 Lily
I wonder why Shinichi is so hard to find...but then he did meet the creepy Kaito-lookalike...
310 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »