FanFiction.Net
for The Show Goes On

6/10/2019 c31 4Animegirl721
Hello! I don't write reviews often but I felt I just had to tell you that this story is amazing. The story and it's concepts are so unique and I am really rooting for all the characters! You've even made me like the original characters you've included which is not small feat considering I normally cannot stand OCs. I hope Shinichi and Kaito are reunited soon. Kaito is most definitely going to need to snap everyone out of their pleasant court induced haze. Which by the way is giving me major Lotus Casino from Percy Jackson Vibes. I love the theme you are going for here and you carry it through the story so well. We have been through many environments, seen the characters go through multiple mini objectives and meet so many new characters and yet it all feels so balanced. None of it feels too out of place to the reader. That's a very difficult thing to accomplish so well done. I honestly feel as though I am reading through a full fledged novel and yet most of the core characters are still so familiar. What I mean is you've done a great job of keeping the DCMK characters in character despite the odd change in setting and tone. They act very much like I'd expect them to. I honestly think this would make a fantastic video game idea or even make its own anime or manga. I'd play this game. I'd watch the show. I'd read that manga. I'd do all of it in a heart beat. This story is outstanding and all I can say is keep up the good work.
5/27/2019 c31 Carraaaaaa
This chapter was absolute fire I loved it. Like the banter and the way Kaito reacted to each situation was perfect, he’s such a diplomatic guy, and then Sir helmet and Headless? Like where did that come from, this whole story is so creative I feel like I’m completely immersed in another world when reading—much less it’s focus on Kaito and Shinichi, but I find myself coming back to see where it goes next and so far I’m really loving the journey :D You’ve done so well to build this crazy and fantastic world, and man if I could build a world like this I would be proud, so I hope you are too :D Thanks for coming back to this with a new fantastic chapter, I was really psyched when I saw it’s length, and it’s quality doesn’t disappoint!
5/21/2019 c31 54Alshoruzen
The whole escapade with the knights was fun _
5/13/2019 c31 26Fi Suki Saki
Kaito save the day! I Love this chapter!
Kaito help with the missing Head case. And then he unintentionally get the mermaid's voice back!

Please please reunite with Shinichi soon!
5/13/2019 c31 Lily
Cool chapter ~ Finally he comes to the court of Stars ~
5/13/2019 c31 SB
I loved this chapter. The characters were interesting, and I liked how Kaito solved their problems. I hope he and Shinichi will find each other again soon!
5/13/2019 c31 Hasyuni ayuni
Wahhh... Quickly update...
5/13/2019 c31 jayfeather63
You really write such a cool and fantastic setting. I love all the fantasy elements and Kaito’s pov is so great to read. Loved the chapter!
4/19/2019 c30 54Alshoruzen
The cats and dogs thing at the cafe was really funny. I look forward to seeing what happens. _
4/2/2019 c30 Lily
Woo hoo hoping Kaito will come and save Shin-chan and the others in time~ Illusions are strong in the court of stars I see XD
3/29/2019 c29 26Fi Suki Saki
Man, everything was Intense... I didn't expect an adventure in forest like and fairy tale like when I read the summary.

Please continue.
I just cant wait for Kaito and Shinichi to reunite again. Why they always apart...?! Poor Them...
3/5/2019 c29 sillygrl1
What an interesting story! It has an Alice in wonderland type of feel, but with more serious consequences. There’s just the right amount of mystery and suspense to keep me on my toes. Super curious to see how this will progress.
2/24/2019 c29 54Alshoruzen
So it is the queen. I guess that’s also why someone was missing at the sanctuary . I look forward to seeing how things go.
2/19/2019 c29 Lily
Oh so the shape-shifter is the queen~ And Shin-chan is still in the court of stars~ So looking forward to more~
2/18/2019 c29 SB
Great chapter! I hope you feel better soon.
310 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »