for Harry Potter found out who his real parents are

10/6/2020 c1 Jostanos
This is an interesting concept, but it is one, long run-on sentence with a least one spelling error, and several grammar, and punctuation errors. It would be nice if you would clean this up a little bit, and maybe.. flesh it out a little? Thank you.

OH! One more thing.. Please do not rush to post your stories. By doing just that you may have errors just like the ones that I had mentioned, and some readers may "flame/rant" about it in their "reviews", alaskanwoman25.

I, and others, are available to help you with ideas, and we may be sounding boards, and councilors for you when you may require us. :)
11/3/2019 c1 HungryisI
This is a good start to a story. Here are a few pointers to help you going if you are going to update this anytime soon:

Work on your punctuation. You’ve put your capital letters in the right place, but you need to put commas, full stops, exclamation marks, y’know, the usual.

You forgot to put a disclaimer on the story. Now, if you don’t want to put it on a chaoter every single time, just put a disclaimer on your profile, and whenever you write a story or chapter, just say that the disclaimer is on your profile.

Don’t keep everything cooped up together. It’s not that easy to see if you do so. Give the words and sentences some space.

Also: this is not some sort of harsh flame or something. In fact, if it was a harsh flame, you should still be happy because someone is taking time to read your story and point out a few problems. If you don’t want to use all my pointers, get a beta-reader. They help you write your story in a neat, orderly way. If you want to, you can ask me to be your beta-reader.
9/25/2019 c1 17FairytalesOfForever
To be honest, I didn't particularly enjoy this. It's very confusing, a lot of the details completely ignore canon, and your punctuation is nonexistent. Most of the things mentioned here are incredibly out of character, and I can't even read through the whole thing without my eyes burning from the complete lack of periods and commas. That said, you are, if nothing else, creative, which is an important part of fanfic.
8/22/2019 c1 135Ribeiro1896
Thank you very much for your story.

To tell the true I'm not slash fan, but it's your story and I want to congratulate you for trying writing this.
So, congrats and Good luck
10/23/2017 c1 420Buckhunter
Interesting.
11/7/2016 c1 2Illidan Strormrage
Ok. I'll be honest. I DIDN'T like your story. It was very vague and you didn't use commas or full stops, so it was difficult to read. I read it anyway because you have followed and favorited my story. I'm sorry but you really need to write seriously.
10/26/2016 c1 delia cerrano
That's a different kind of plot. Enjoyed your profile. Some of your thoughts in it were powerful...they need to be thought about.
8/15/2016 c1 1Jasmin Potter Fan
7/27/2016 c1 Carina37
Huh, well that's an interesting theory. I like the last part and Lily, James, and Remus. Anyway, keep writing! (if you want to). I swear I'm not a stalker.
1/27/2016 c1 1IvyvineIvy
Thank you so much for following me or favoriting. That just made my day. Earlier someone said I sucked but anyway thank you so much your story was interesting though I liked it~
10/26/2015 c1 James Hebred Pot
Is it bad this gave me a wild fantasy?
10/10 would read agen
8/19/2015 c1 85Rita Arabella Black
Sounds like you have a pretty good start to a longer story. I hope you keep writing.
4/11/2015 c1 1HaruHarry
This story sounds good so far so i hope that you continue:)
9/14/2013 c1 rubyblue100