for Let Her Go

9/7/2018 c6 1WifeOfARaptor
Update this please! Great story!
7/19/2016 c6 4lizb1813
Oh, no! That's where it stops. Eek!

You're killing me, Smalls!
8/4/2014 c6 alexindigo
I know they got their 'happy ending" on the show but would you consider continuing this?

Thanks for sharing! :)
5/26/2014 c6 Sueg5123
Hello, I'm an optimist... And hoping you're going to continue this wonderful story. I know it's been a while... But we want to see what happens next. You've done such a great job so far!
11/26/2013 c6 fanficfanuk
I have got to read this rather late on and I really enjoyed it - a very good look at Mac's feelings and Charlie is just right. I'm sure that your take on Mac's emotions will be involved in series 3 and there will be lots of angst. between Will and Mac.
I do hope you can add more to this and let us readers know where you intended it to go.
Thanks for writing
11/3/2013 c6 1Adrenalin211
I'm so loving this story and your characterizations. I love how you break down each of their perceptions about their relationship and come at it from a multi POV angle. It adds so much to the story. I kept reading and reading and I feel like it left off RIGHT before the part when they are in the same space again, so I really hope you haven't given up on this beautiful story. LOVE IT.
10/9/2013 c6 5kriskringle
So good - hope you can update soon!
9/18/2013 c6 Ellie
Hi, When I the next chapter coming out! this is great!
9/2/2013 c6 14lilacmermaid33
Wonderful chapter, Ash, though I can't believe you'd leave us hanging with that ending! (Except I totally can, because you're mean).

I like seeing Will find out how it feels, not to hear back. And I LOVE this line:

[She genuinely believes that getting stabbed was less painless than this, although her weary mind concedes that there was more morphine involved then.]

More SOON, please?
8/29/2013 c6 9Katycat1970
Okay so I take the award for being the biggest numpty because it's just taken me five minutes to figure out that this isn't Long Shot's next chapter! doh! I'm reading away and thinking - huh? is Mac awake? DId I miss a chapter? and then I realised it's not Long shot and it's this one! arggghhhh!

Great chapter Ash - am loving this and not feeling at all sorry for Will any longer! ha ha...

"Because what if it's all for nothing?" - No thinking like that Miss Mackenzie - you know it's not all for nothing!

What a place to leave it at though - can't wait to read the next chapter and now you're away for a week!
More before you go? (It's worth an ask)!

Thanks for posting matey...
x
8/29/2013 c6 amy0102
OOOHHH MYYYY GOOOOD :) I've been waiting so long for this chapter so please please please don't let us wait that long again :) it's brilliant. I like WIll coming to his senses and I love Mac for not giving up on him. I want loads of fluff for all the heartache you've put us through, deal? :D thx for writing!
8/28/2013 c6 19im.just.better.fictionally
This was so excellent and I am so glad to have an update even if your leaving... again... tear ;)

No but seriously enjoy your trip and be proud of yet another excellent chapter and I can't wait for the next one where I am hoping for a big reunion full of love and fluff and just delightfulness!
8/28/2013 c6 37iworkwithpens
You really are trying to kill me, aren't you? I wait all this time for the email, and what it said, and what would happen, and you won't tell me?! Ok, calming down now.

Alright, aside from the fact that I nearly had a heart attack when I got to the end of this chapter and it was, well, the end of this chapter...I really loved it. Possibly one of my favorite lines ever: "He wonders how on earth the logic that he has always prided himself on has insisted that Mac's constant yapping at his heels and in his ear has been an annoyance, a burden, when the dull buzzing that accompanies him wherever he goes in her absence is a hundred times worse."

So, because you wrote that lovely sentence and this lovely chapter, I won't be angry that you still haven't given me a resolution to all this. You will soon though, right?
8/28/2013 c6 18awesomesausome
So good to see you again! (I once let my best friend pick an apartment for us while I was abroad for a few months. She picked a craphole and it's been years and I'm still bitter. I have PTSD flashbacks from our time there. Our next door neighbors were robbed in the middle of the day when I was the only one home. Shudder. I understand.) This is great! Mac's back! I can't wait to read more!
8/28/2013 c6 7writingalone
Soooo close. And then you ended the chapter. bummer. Can't wait for the next one.
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »