for Happily Ever After?

8/24/2020 c5 Guest
I really enjoyed this. I loved the close strong relationships between the DA and with Sirius and Remus. Draco is fabulous too. I love that everyone is alive too of course. Molly really was completely deluded wasn't she.
11/7/2016 c3 4Sissy Boo
Should have given it harder to Molly, especially when it came to actions against Hermione during 4th year.
9/26/2016 c4 20Alytiger
Oh Twins...
9/26/2016 c3 Alytiger
Hermione telling Molly of gives me life
9/26/2016 c2 Alytiger
They must be really worried if they're calling in Snape.
6/7/2016 c5 2payneblack
\\\\ if remus was sexy this sirius was ...there are no words! write more fluff this was amazing
6/5/2016 c5 31GillianLSteele
Cute story I like it. I just feel like it could have been fleshed out a little more
4/17/2016 c5 InvisibleIsMyName
Utterly brilliant! Loved every chapter!
10/22/2015 c5 Helfinna
The smile on my face right now is ridiculously large. Thank you for making a kind of shitty day all that better 3
7/12/2015 c5 TranquilTevine
If anyone deserves a Happily ever after,it's .I enjoyed this!
2/5/2015 c5 Guest
That was a very cute ending, thank you for the wonderful story :)
10/4/2014 c4 Fraulein Takoor
Beautiful! And the last spun in the end was really nice.
*Fred, George, you're gonna make a lot of money! xD*
10/4/2014 c3 Fraulein Takoor
Great chapter
8/7/2014 c1 2Geormioned
ohhh! I can't wait to read what happens when she wakes up! Is she mad at Draco for telling everyone? Is everyone going to be mad at him? What will Ginny think when she finds Sirius and Hermione together? How is Sirius going to deal with this sudden knowledge...I mean he obviously felt protective of her, but are they going to dive right into a full-on relationship? So glad everyone is alive in this one...hope Fred is too! Also hope the twins tease them mercilessly, haha. Great start!
7/28/2014 c5 6romancefreak4ever
Oh my freaking gosh, that was the most cutest story ever! Oh wow, coz, do you realize how hard I am shipping this right now because of you? Ahhh, I love this sooooo much!
First of all, let me say how wonderfully in character they all were, you do such a fantastic job of knowing exactly what they would say or act. You are also a very brilliant writer with such amazing description and flow to your stories, I am just soooo drawn in!
Second, I was completely pulled in when Hermione began her HUGE rant of everything she and her friends have been through. It even stunned me how much I had forgotten how much Hermione has been through from the very beginning of her life at Hogwarts, so that was a real slap in the face for me. Awesome job with that.
Third, I LOVE the little tidbits of dialogue that you threw in there that just made the characters so THEM. Like the line from Severus: "Which one of you dunderheads called me here?" ROFL! XD And I was howling with laughter when Fred and George said, "Alright everyone, pay up!" Oh my gosh, that was so hilarious.
And fourth, the romance between Sirius and Hermione is so AWESOME! Oh my gosh, I just...I can't even comprehend how genuine their feelings are between them! It's so sweet and adorable, yet so pure and true. From the way you wrote it, I honestly believed in this couple and I support it fully! You are an amazing writer, my dear cousin, and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your work! Keep writing and updating, I can't wait to read and review more!
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »