for Lieutenants Love Ninja

2/7 c4 1HyroTheGodOfFiction
Take your time, just as long as you continue.
4/8/2021 c1 Rice with Chest-Nuts
is this story dropped? ಠ︵ಠ too bad, this seems interesting enough tho,
4/23/2019 c4 4Monster King
Great job I hope you have not stopped writing the story
3/28/2017 c4 Marlenee776
Please continue
9/29/2016 c4 He Who Seeks The Joys in Life
I am honestly liking what you have planned for this and I am looking forward to it
9/19/2016 c4 3The Richmaster
I look forward to seeing what you come up with
9/15/2016 c1 AzureSoulReaper
very nice but why was orihime kicked out?
9/11/2016 c4 Leo-Arctic
The new idea you have for Lieutenants love Ninja is not my cup of tea
9/11/2016 c4 2NarutoKurai
HOLA SE AGRADECE QUE HAYAS PUESTO ESA NOTA YA QUE YO ME PREGUNTABA CUANDO SEGUIRÍAS LAS HISTORIAS, O SI LAS DEJABAS EN ADOPCIÓN AUNQUE ESO HUBIERA SIDO UNA LASTIMA YA QUE TU FORMA DE REDACTAR LAS HISTORIAS ES SORPRENDENTE E INTERESANTE Y FUISTE UNO DE LOS AUTORES QUE REALMENTE ME HAN ENGANCHADO TUS HISTORIAS n_n.

OJALA SEPAMOS DE LOS NUEVOS CAPÍTULOS CUANDO ESTÉN LISTOS.

HASTA LA PROXIMA JA NE

PD. O SI OJALA PUEDAS LEER MIS HISTORIAS AUNQUE ESTÉN EN ESPAÑOL, BUENO AHORA SI HASTA LA PROXIMA
6/13/2016 c4 Guest
Por favor sigue con la publicación de esta historia está excelente yo te sigo apoyando no hagas esperar actualizala cada mes o quincena
2/5/2016 c3 1Narutofan8762
I really hope you update this soon. For the final girl, I suggest Tamaki. She is from "Naruto" and is the same age as Naruto. She makes a brief appearance in the series, and there are only 10 stories on this site where she is one of the characters mentioned. Even less where she is paired with Naruto.
7/21/2015 c4 Murphy laws 666
Koyuki can work
5/3/2015 c4 Mr.Fallen
So when are you going to be back and where did you go? Im loving this fic as it is rare to see any done with nemu as one of the main characters.
4/18/2015 c3 c
keep on writing
8/8/2014 c4 SHADOWNINJAMASTER
Awesome story I hope you continue
124 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »