for Protector of the Fairies

1/12 c261 Sarrah
I started reading this when I was 10.
A starry eyed child, glued to her computer screen, because she had finally found the crossover she was looking for. Checking in every week, waiting for your updates, since finding chapter 1 all those years ago.
I have been here since the very beginning.
I am 18 now.
And here I am, at the end of this saga, still speechless and unable to put my thoughts into coherent sentences even after almost three months of reading the final chapter.
Throughout the years, this story has become a part of my life. My weekly routine. The only tab on my browser that has been open ever since 2013.
I never stopped to think about how much this story meant to me, how consumed I had become in the words you penned.

And now, after all this time,

I fear I may never be able to let go.

In the three months since you posted the last chapter, I have re-visited the entire story multiple times, drinking in every word, unable to process that it was truly over. It left me empty. Longing for something I couldn't quite grasp. Something I thought I understood, but was alien to my perception.

I don't know why I'm writing this, I don't know if you'll ever read it, but I want to thank you.
I want you to understand what this story has done to me.

In the end, as I look back, I realised that this story is what kept me holding on for so long.
It's funny, how the most superficial things can save you from yourself.
It's strange how a story I found on the internet, anchored me to life, and became the reason I am here today, writing this, ignorant of the grave I should be asleep in.

And now that it's over, I'm not sure what I should do with myself. With all these years I never planned on living. With all this time spent in a limbo.

I am at the end, and I don't know how to let go.

I don't really have anything important to say. This story wasn't perfect, but I'm not nearly skilled enough to suggest any changes. It wasn't perfect, but it was pretty damn close.

There is really no point to this review. In fact this shouldn't even be considered one.

I have nothing useful to say to you, but...
I want you to know that you saved me.
You're the reason I'm still here and I hope one day, I'll learn how to thank you for it.

-Sarrah.
12/31/2020 c72 Absurdum est
Man, reading through this and seeing your ANs at the end makes me wish that you had written it just a year or so latter once Mavis and Zeref’s relationship had gotten more fleshed out by Fairy Tail Zero. I would’ve love to see what you would’ve done with more material
12/31/2020 c38 Absurdum est
Ah shit, Brain did a Madara. Sans meteor, but I guess you can’t have everything
12/27/2020 c261 codyskater31
personally I'm interested in the fate or the persona crossover. and fingers crossed a fate and persona crossover would be the best.
12/17/2020 c156 Obzerps
Bruh someone tell me if Aizen shows up later in the road. Can't have Bleach without Aizen after all.
11/17/2020 c16 Athrick
Laxus would make a great guild master. Even in canon I usually agreed with everything he said even if he said those things harshly.
11/14/2020 c1 damnedcookie
before even starting this I just wanna say holy fuck you got commitment 2.2 million words. you are a legend on this site
11/11/2020 c261 Nova
Thank you for writing this, enjoy your break!
11/12/2020 c1 2VargasREborn
Hey I kind of fell out of reading this partway through. Mostly because I lost interest in Fairy Tail. Just wanted to say congrats on completing the fic
11/3/2020 c30 Mirek316
Whhhhhyyyyy? Why erase Erza arm... I know that this fanfiction is yours but seriously... They have enough members that Erza even wont affect things even more so when she just lost an arm... This is why some times fanfictions are stupid... In canon i would see the point of her removing the arm. Because they had less members but here nope... They have Shinji and Toushimaru for god sakes, even if the second is 12 year old Child he is still much more powerfull if he defeated Bickslow... This is so stupid even if i like your story... You are just stupidly waking the original cast so the bleach cast can shine more... Even in earlier chapters you said that Jura is more powerfull than he was in canon, but here it seems he is exactly same as canon...
11/2/2020 c261 5izica1
This has truly been a fun ride I greatly loved this story
11/2/2020 c261 Masquerade360
While I haven't been following since the very beginning and i started reading when you were about 50 chapters in and I have to say this has been one of my favourite stories that I have read on this website and and I hope the you write a sequel to it at some point
10/29/2020 c261 Dxhologram
Didn't get to review by the time it came out, sorry about that.

But I got to admit, it was a nice wrap up. Sure the ending may not be quite the happy one and it is bittersweet. But that's how life is, not everything has a happy ending, but the glimmer of hope is there.
10/29/2020 c3 Hollydoor
I wonder, will ichigo ever be part of the twins life
10/28/2020 c261 1Kancolle Haruna Chan
Over Four years in the making, and you managed to finish this fic. Friends were made, lost, and found once more, while the world will continue on without us, the readers, knowing what might come next. This has been a journey of ups and downs, but you managed to arrive at this very moment, the moment where you finished a fic that can only be considered as legendary. The amount of work, imagination, and time you spent, churning out word, after word, after word has made this story so worth it, so much so that I cannot help but feel a slight bit of regret now that the story is reaching it's end.

But, the world will continue. Ichigo, Levy, Laxus and thw rest of Fairy Tail have traversed on a journey of a lifetime, with the second generation ready to pick up the slack. It turns the regret into gladness; gladness that I managed to finish this journey of a lifetime.

Let it be said that you're probably one of the most patient authors I've seen as of yet. You planned each fight, each conversation, each and every single detail so well, that they interweave to create an amalgamation that can only be considered to be a new universe in its own right. The buildup has paid off, and the ending makes me feel closure. While I did wish that we could have seen more of Team Fairy do more missions just for the sake of nostalgia, I understand that to do any more would simply be unnecessary.

So with that being said, thank you. Thank you, for creating something worth all the time in the world.
3,624 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »