for Protector of the Fairies

8/4 c11 I-Nex-I
I know it happened sometime in 2013, but it’s always hard to remember exactly when the Zangetsu and Old Man revelation happened. I’m very glad you’re using it in this story, though! White/Zangetsu and Old Man/Not Yhwach together have some of my favorite interactions in the series, and the dual Zangetsu is such a cool form
7/22 c121 CjDaKing
M. BBC. bbbb. b . BBC bbn b .

x
6/9 c261 Guest
I love this fic.
The war was awesome, with Baraggan revenge, Zeref and Yhwach.
I love as you described Ichigo power with the Absorb and the Soul wich make him a fullbringer.
I also love Maivis and her relation with Ichigo. I would have wished you give her Shun Shun Rika or the ability to make fairy with how much she is obsessed with them, you could have introduce Orihime as one of her fairy.
6/2 c7 AMurder0fCrows
ichigo x laxus? kinda weird but ok
5/17 c78 thethethex34
Is Ichigo using Crown Clown from D. Gray-Man?
3/6 c18 1Godspeed2000
I just have a small nitpick. Mayuri would never say one of his creations is Perfect. He had a whole monologue vs Szayellaporro about how he despises perfection.
2/19 c1 GraveCell
this is for the whole story really. I love it, I've already read it maybe 20 plus times still keep coming back for more!
1/31 c183 Cptsuccess
I finished this today.

And I have been reading this since Christmas and I've got to say it's been one hell of a ride. Every chapter of this amazing piece of art was perfect.

The fight scenes were descriptive.

The setting was immaculate.

The characters were unrivaled.

And finally, you not only figured out how to combine two things you were able to improve upon them to a degree I have only seen a few times in my long career of reading.

Well done sir!
1/27 c1 9Zaidee Lighthart
Let me just say, I haven’t even started this and all I can think is wow. Am I even going to be able to finish this monster of a story? XD
1/6 c261 Guest
y'all really sat here and read two MILLION words?
12/23/2021 c1 Dasgun
12/17/2021 c32 Magika Wizard
The end of this chapter is funny and i'm going to read this story till i finish it.
12/14/2021 c3 Guest
What's with the dumb drama. I know this is already finished but man. People need to stop writing cringe pieces of shit like this.
12/2/2021 c100 5EliteOtaku111
This story is sure intresting.
11/23/2021 c116 UMadOrNawHaHa
bro you're a fucking genius, like you're on some Oda type shit with your story planning. this is probably one of the greatest fanfics of all time.
3,650 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »